Government Loan Characteristics
GSE Refinance Business (Loan Count)
Refinance business for both GSEs, with HARP activity broken out into 80-105 and >105 LTV categories. Data are presented yearly 2009-2014 and quarterly 1Q13-1Q16.
GSE Refinance Business (Dollar Volume)
Dollar volume of refinance business. Includes breakout for total by each GSE; breakout for high-LTV activity for both GSEs and for each individually; breakout for total GSE market by high-LTV range (80-105 with no mortgage insurance, 106-125, above 125). Comparison rows for recent quarters and years are also presented.
Most Popular Stories
- Interest-Only Originations Spiked 45 Percent in 2Q; PHH Mortgage a Standout
- Short Takes: Trump & Hillary Mortgage Corp. / CHLA Weighs In on Front-End Risk-Sharing: No / Will ALTA Break the CFPBs Website? / Now, Print Your Name and Personal Story Right Here
- What Were Hearing: GSE Loan Limits to Move Higher? / No One Feels Sorry for Wells Fargo / The King of the Cross-Sell is now the King of Pain / Maybe the CFPB Needs a Kick in the / MBAs Dave Stevens Doesnt Expect Peace to Break Out / Skyline Still Hiring
- UWM Provides Grant Funding for Brokers to Open Their Own Shops; Money Doesnt Have to be Repaid
- Streamline Refis Causing Problems for VA, Ginnie Mae Investors