Government Loan Characteristics
GSE Refinance Business (Loan Count)
Refinance business for both GSEs, with HARP activity broken out into 80-105 and >105 LTV categories. Data are presented yearly 2009-2014 and quarterly 1Q13-1Q16.
GSE Refinance Business (Dollar Volume)
Dollar volume of refinance business. Includes breakout for total by each GSE; breakout for high-LTV activity for both GSEs and for each individually; breakout for total GSE market by high-LTV range (80-105 with no mortgage insurance, 106-125, above 125). Comparison rows for recent quarters and years are also presented.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Putting Fannie and Freddie in Receivership? / Cashing Out of Gains on GSE Common. Anyone? / No Chatter at Lunch / Freddies CSP Milestone / Stonegate Hires Renovation Leader
- Agency Jumbo Production Outpaced Traditional Jumbo Originations in 3Q16
- Lone Stars New Nonprime MBS Sets the Standard: An AAA Rating and the Largest Post-Crisis Deal to Date
- RPM Mortgage Makes an Investment in Ohio Lender American Eagle
- Bulk MSR Market Showing Signs of Life Again?