Government Loan Characteristics
GSE Refinance Business (Loan Count)
Refinance business for both GSEs, with HARP activity broken out into 80-105 and >105 LTV categories. Data are presented yearly 2009-2014 and quarterly 1Q13-1Q16.
GSE Refinance Business (Dollar Volume)
Dollar volume of refinance business. Includes breakout for total by each GSE; breakout for high-LTV activity for both GSEs and for each individually; breakout for total GSE market by high-LTV range (80-105 with no mortgage insurance, 106-125, above 125). Comparison rows for recent quarters and years are also presented.
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Correspondent Share of GSE Business Edged Higher in 4Q16; Brokers Slumped
- Short Takes: PE Firm Eyes Three Mortgage Acquisitions / One Lender Thats Definitely Looking / LOS Vendor Hires New President / Another Court Victory for PHH
- Cordray Has a Target on His Back. But When Will Trump Pull the Trigger?
- Servicing Auctions Begin to Heat Up; New Packages from IMA, Phoenix
- Moodys Reaches $864 Million Settlement with DOJ and 21 States for Pre-Crisis Ratings