Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
GSE QM-Patch Lending
Volume of loans with debt-to-income ratio exceeding 43 percent securitized by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Breakouts include purchase mortgages, first-time homebuyer mortgages, refinances. Includes share of total GSE securitizations for each category breakout.
Most Popular Stories
- VA Lending Up Almost 30 Percent; Nonbanks Dominate
- Interest-Only Originations Spiked 45 Percent in 2Q; PHH Mortgage a Standout
- Big M&A Announcements Slated for MBA Convention in Boston?
- Booming MBS Issuance and Uptick in Rates Should Translate into Stellar 3Q Results for Fannie and Freddie. Right?
- Freddie Mac Rolls Out Front-End Risk-Sharing Pilot; But No Benefit for Lenders