Mortgage-Related Security Investors
GSE Mortgage Securities Holdings
Yearly data for each GSE available 2005-4Q15 and quarterly for 2012-2Q16. Columns include total retained portfolio split into MBS and mortgages subcategories along with market share, amount of own and the other agency's MBS held, and total non-agency MBS split into subprime, Alt A, and CMBS subcategories.
GSE Involvement in the Non-Prime Market
Quarterly data for each government-sponsored enterprise showing non-prime MBS in portfolio (detailed by subprime and Alt A) as well as non-prime purchased/guaranteed also split as subprime and Alt A. Additional columns show percent change from previous period and from year prior.
Most Popular Stories
- A Significant Increase in Agency Jumbos for 2Q; GSE Loan Limit to Increase?
- Redwood CEO: JPMorgan Ahead of Everybody Else with Non-Agency MBS Packed with GSE-Eligible Loans
- Will the Wells Fargo Account Scandal Hit the Megabanks Mortgage Business? Correspondent Sellers Fear Reputational Risk
- Analyst: PHH Corp. Is Just too Cheap; But Will a Buyer Emerge?
- Ginnie Mae Keeping a Close Eye on Servicing Sales, Liquidity