Mortgage-Related Security Investors
GSE Mortgage Securities Holdings
Yearly data for each GSE available 2005-4Q15 and quarterly for 2012-3Q16. Columns include total retained portfolio split into MBS and mortgages subcategories along with market share, amount of own and the other agency's MBS held, and total non-agency MBS split into subprime, Alt A, and CMBS subcategories.
GSE Involvement in the Non-Prime Market
Quarterly data for each government-sponsored enterprise showing non-prime MBS in portfolio (detailed by subprime and Alt A) as well as non-prime purchased/guaranteed also split as subprime and Alt A. Additional columns show percent change from previous period and from year prior.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Jumbo Servicing Up 10.2 Percent Year Over Year
- Short Takes: What Goes Up, Must Come Down (GSE Share Prices) / An Underperform Rating / Buy Low, Sell High Accomplished / Urban Revitalization, a HUD Goal for Ben Carson? / New Hires for Alterra Home Loans
- Now that the HUD Job is Settled, Speculation Begins on Trumps Pick for FHA Commissioner
- Trump Nominates Dr. Carson for HUD Secretary; Speculation Begins on FHA Premium Cuts
- HUD Eases FHA Outsourcing Rules. HR Departments in Play?