Mortgage-Related Security Investors
GSE Mortgage Securities Holdings
Yearly data for each GSE available 2005-4Q15 and quarterly for 2012-3Q16. Columns include total retained portfolio split into MBS and mortgages subcategories along with market share, amount of own and the other agency's MBS held, and total non-agency MBS split into subprime, Alt A, and CMBS subcategories.
GSE Involvement in the Non-Prime Market
Quarterly data for each government-sponsored enterprise showing non-prime MBS in portfolio (detailed by subprime and Alt A) as well as non-prime purchased/guaranteed also split as subprime and Alt A. Additional columns show percent change from previous period and from year prior.
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Okay, So Mnuchin is One of Them, But / Where Were You When We Were Bailing Out Fannie and Freddie? / Remember Hank Greenberg? / Maybe Servicing Compensation is Too Low / The Next Bank to Quit Servicing
- The Time is Right for a Boom in Servicing Sales. However
- Fairholme Chief Bruce Berkowitz on GSE Legal Setback: This is far from over.
- An Alt Theory Emerges on the Spike in FHA Delinquencies. MSR Transfers the Culprit?
- Creeping Upward: The Debt Burden of FHA and VA Borrowers