Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
GSE Mortgage Activity by State
Data detailing the volume of GSE mortgages by state.
9M14-12M16: includes share of loans made for home purchase, share made to first-time buyers, share by channel (retail, correspondent and broker) and average underwriting characteristics (loan size, loan-to-value ratio, FICO and debt-to-income ratio).
3M14-6M14: Includes breakouts for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and by purpose (purchase, refinance). Also includes year-over-year change.
2012-2013: Includes breakouts for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and by loan type (fixed or adjustable rate). Also includes year-over-year change.
2008-2011: Includes breakouts for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and by loan type (fixed or adjustable rate).
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Incenter Offers $898 Million of GSE Alt A Servicing Rights
- Industry Calls for More Guidance From CFPB, Less Regulation by Enforcement
- Veep Economist Calabria Hints at No Official Plan for Fannie/Freddie Yet
- What Were Hearing: How do you Solve a Problem Like Ocwen? / Hints that Something was Afoot / Should Ocwen Call its Overseas Workforce Home? / Influencing the GSE Debate / Ginnie Mae Cracks the $1.8 Trillion Mark
- Lone Star Prepping a Potentially Record-Breaking Nonprime MBS (Post-Crisis Era)