Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
GSE Mortgage Activity by State
Data detailing the volume of GSE mortgages by state.
9M14-3M16: includes share of loans made for home purchase, share made to first-time buyers, share by channel (retail, correspondent and broker) and average underwriting characteristics (loan size, loan-to-value ratio, FICO and debt-to-income ratio).
3M14-6M14: Includes breakouts for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and by purpose (purchase, refinance). Also includes year-over-year change.
2012-2013: Includes breakouts for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and by loan type (fixed or adjustable rate). Also includes year-over-year change.
2008-2011: Includes breakouts for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and by loan type (fixed or adjustable rate).
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for PHH?
- Short Takes: HUD Nominee Carson Says he will Review the MIP Cut / Why Banks Avoid the FHA Program / HUDs Budget: $45 Billion / Investor Cuts Stake in Annaly / CPR&T Downgrades Ocwen
- Treasury Nominee Mnuchin Owns a Stake in Fannie & Freddie (Indirectly)
- What Were Hearing: Reading the Wells Fargo (Origination) Tea Leaves / Nonbanks Rule? / MSR Mark-up Mania / CA-Based Nonbank Plans to Hire 1,000 LOs? / The First To Go: Operations Staff / Cordray is Going to be Fired. No Duh
- The Final Tally: Non-Agency MBS Production Tumbled Sharply in 2016