Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
GSE Mortgage Activity by State
Data detailing the volume of GSE mortgages by state.
9M14-3M16: includes share of loans made for home purchase, share made to first-time buyers, share by channel (retail, correspondent and broker) and average underwriting characteristics (loan size, loan-to-value ratio, FICO and debt-to-income ratio).
3M14-6M14: Includes breakouts for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and by purpose (purchase, refinance). Also includes year-over-year change.
2012-2013: Includes breakouts for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and by loan type (fixed or adjustable rate). Also includes year-over-year change.
2008-2011: Includes breakouts for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and by loan type (fixed or adjustable rate).
Most Popular Stories
- Some Issuers Still Failing Ginnie Maes Net Worth and Liquidity Requirements, but
- Judge Orders Govt. to Produce More GSE-Related Docs, Shows Signs of Frustration
- What Were Hearing: GSE Loan Limits to Move Higher? / No One Feels Sorry for Wells Fargo / The King of the Cross-Sell is now the King of Pain / Maybe the CFPB Needs a Kick in the / MBAs Dave Stevens Doesnt Expect Peace to Break Out / Skyline Still Hiring
- SEC Charges Against Hedge Fund Chief Include Allegations Tied to Altisource Investment
- More Purchase Loans Not Closing on Time. The Culprit: A Shortage of Appraisers