Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
GSE Mortgage Activity by State
Data detailing the volume of GSE mortgages by state.
9M14-3M16: includes share of loans made for home purchase, share made to first-time buyers, share by channel (retail, correspondent and broker) and average underwriting characteristics (loan size, loan-to-value ratio, FICO and debt-to-income ratio).
3M14-6M14: Includes breakouts for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and by purpose (purchase, refinance). Also includes year-over-year change.
2012-2013: Includes breakouts for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and by loan type (fixed or adjustable rate). Also includes year-over-year change.
2008-2011: Includes breakouts for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and by loan type (fixed or adjustable rate).
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Trouble in the Jumbo Sector? Originations Decline for Second Consecutive Quarter; Market Share Down Too
- What Were Hearing: Huge GSE Profits, Dont Get Used to It / The Perfect (Earnings) Storm / A Ginnie Solution for the GSEs? / PHHs New Strategy / Aide to HUD Nominee Ben Carson Fired for Writings Critical of Trump
- MSR-Investing REIT New Residential More Than Doubles 4Q Profit to $225 Million
- Fannie Mae Has a Blowout 4Q16: Net Profit Hits $5 Billion; A Perfectly Good Storm?
- House Financial Services Chair Praises Decision by Trump to Block MIP Reduction, Citing Higher FHA Delinquencies in 4Q