Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
GSE MBS trends
Credit Trends in GSE Business
Chart providing average underwriting characteristics for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac MBS issuance. Includes average FICO score, debt-to-income ratio, and loan-to-value ratio by month for purchase loans, first-time buyers, and refinances. Also includes distribution by FICO bucket (620-699, 700-739, and 740 and up) by loan-to-value bucket (80 percent or less, 81 to 95, 95 to 97) by month for purchase loans, first-time buyers and refinances.
GSE MBS Trends
Chart detailing single-family MBS issuance by the GSEs.
For quarterly chart, columns include total, share by purpose (purchase, refinance), share by channel (retail, correspondent, broker), share by top five sellers, and share of jumbo. 2009-4Q16 chart presents Fannie Mae data separately from Freddie Mac data. In 2008-1Q17 chart, data is presented for GSEs in combination.
For monthly chart, columns include total volume, volume of purchase loans, volume of refinance loans and refinance share. Also includes average loan characteristics for each period: loan size, loan-to-value ratio, FICO score, and debt-to-income ratio.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Incenter Offers $898 Million of GSE Alt A Servicing Rights
- Industry Calls for More Guidance From CFPB, Less Regulation by Enforcement
- Veep Economist Calabria Hints at No Official Plan for Fannie/Freddie Yet
- What Were Hearing: How do you Solve a Problem Like Ocwen? / Hints that Something was Afoot / Should Ocwen Call its Overseas Workforce Home? / Influencing the GSE Debate / Ginnie Mae Cracks the $1.8 Trillion Mark
- Lone Star Prepping a Potentially Record-Breaking Nonprime MBS (Post-Crisis Era)