Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
GSE MBS characteristics
GSE Single-Family Mortgage Pool Characteristics
Breakdown of single-family mortgage pool characteristics for the GSEs, including volume by product type (FRM, ARM, IO), weighted averages (loan size, LTV, FICO) and purchase share (ARM, IO). Data are yearly from 2005-2015 and quarterly from 1Q09-1Q17.
GSE New Business Trends by Loan Purpose
Chart includes new GSE business volume for purchase and refinance mortgages. Breakdown includes unpaid principal balance and average FICO score, debt to income and loan to value ratios for each loan purpose. Monthly numbers provided for January 2016 to January 2017. Also includes percentage of refinance share.
GSE Loan Characteristics: GSE Refinance Business (Loan Count)
Refinance business for both GSEs, with HARP activity broken out into 80-105 and >105 LTV categories. Data are presented yearly 2009-2014 and quarterly 1Q13-4Q16.
GSE Loan Characteristics: GSE Refinance Business (Dollar Volume)
Dollar volume of refinance business. Includes breakout for total by each GSE; breakout for high-LTV activity for both GSEs and for each individually; breakout for total GSE market by high-LTV range (80-105 with no mortgage insurance, 106-125, above 125). Comparison rows for recent quarters and years are also presented.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Incenter Offers $898 Million of GSE Alt A Servicing Rights
- Veep Economist Calabria Hints at No Official Plan for Fannie/Freddie Yet
- Industry Calls for More Guidance From CFPB, Less Regulation by Enforcement
- What Were Hearing: How do you Solve a Problem Like Ocwen? / Hints that Something was Afoot / Should Ocwen Call its Overseas Workforce Home? / Influencing the GSE Debate / Ginnie Mae Cracks the $1.8 Trillion Mark
- Lone Star Prepping a Potentially Record-Breaking Nonprime MBS (Post-Crisis Era)