Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
GSE MBS characteristics
GSE Single-Family Mortgage Pool Characteristics
Breakdown of single-family mortgage pool characteristics for both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac including volume by product type (FRM, ARM, IO), weighted averages (loan size, LTV, FICO) and purchase share (ARM, IO). Data are yearly from 2005-2015 and quarterly from 1Q09-3Q16.
GSE New Business Trends by Loan Purpose
Chart includes new GSE business volume for purchase and refinance mortgages. Breakdown includes unpaid principal balance and average FICO score, debt to income and loan to value ratios for each loan purpose. Monthly numbers provided for January 2016 to October 2016. Also includes percentage of refinance share.
GSE Loan Characteristics: GSE Refinance Business (Loan Count)
Refinance business for both GSEs, with HARP activity broken out into 80-105 and >105 LTV categories. Data are presented yearly 2009-2014 and quarterly 1Q13-1Q16.
GSE Loan Characteristics: GSE Refinance Business (Dollar Volume)
Dollar volume of refinance business. Includes breakout for total by each GSE; breakout for high-LTV activity for both GSEs and for each individually; breakout for total GSE market by high-LTV range (80-105 with no mortgage insurance, 106-125, above 125). Comparison rows for recent quarters and years are also presented.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Will the GSE-Investing PE Firms Get Greedy? / Buy Low, Sell High? / How Plugged In is Mnuchin? / Will Trump Try to Bring White Collar Jobs Back Home Too? / The Strange Case of Nebraska and FHA Loan Limits / Meg Burns Gets Promoted
- Can a Former MBS Trader Successfully Privatize the GSEs? And What About the Government Guaranty?
- GSE Common Once Deemed Worthless, Now Has a Market Cap of $43.15 Billion
- Agency MBS Production Slowed in November. Fannie Issuance Down Sharply
- Short Takes: Mnuchin Turned Down Fannie CEO Job / Lockhart and Ross / More HUD Transition Team Members Named / SFIG Releases Green Paper / CFPB Servicing Update / New Texas Retail Chief for Gateway