Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Market Share
Chart detailing the percentages of total originations and MBS issuance Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac comprise.
- 2000-2Q14 chart includes market share of MBS issuance and new business for each as well as combined percentages and Fannie Mae share of total GSE percentages.
- 2002-2005 chart includes dollar amounts of new GSE business for each, and their market share, as well as dollar amounts for each and market share for MBS issuance. Also included is GSE Non-Agency dollar volume, total and market share. Total mortgage origination numbers are also provided, along with additional quarterly data for 2004 and 2005.
- FRESH OFF THE PRESSES! GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Over the next six months we plan to hire this many more additional loan officers:
- 1 to 10 (We're being careful.)
- 11 to 30 (We're optimistic.)
- More than 30 (We're in a growth mode as the banks get out.)
- We're cutting back. (Are you nuts? It's ugly out there.)
Most Popular Stories
- Ginnie Mae Ushers in New Capital Rules for Issuers; Firms Will be Scored Monthly
- Short Takes: Will FHFAs Mel Watt Deliver the Goods? / Actually, Fannie is Buying 97 Percent LTV Loans, But / IBM Gets Whacked / First Republics GOS / Quicken CEO Sworn in at MBA Show
- CFPB Throws the Industry a Few Bones on theTRID Rule
- Wall Street Says Not so Fast On Single GSE Security; Lenders Say Full Speed Ahead
- A New Player in Mortgage M&A: Mid-sized Commercial Banks