Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Market Share
Chart detailing the percentages of total originations and MBS issuance Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac comprise.
- 2000-1Q15 chart includes market share of MBS issuance and new business for each as well as combined percentages and Fannie Mae share of total GSE percentages.
- 2002-2005 chart includes dollar amounts of new GSE business for each, and their market share, as well as dollar amounts for each and market share for MBS issuance. Also included is GSE Non-Agency dollar volume, total and market share. Total mortgage origination numbers are also provided, along with additional quarterly data for 2004 and 2005.
- Top Players 1Q15
- Nonbank Agency Seller Servicers 1Q15
- GSE Seller Profile 1Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
Most Popular Stories
- PIMCO Looking at Buying a Mortgage Company?
- GSEs Securitized $232 Billion in 2Q15, Best Showing Since 3Q 2013
- OCC: Banks Face $131 Billion of Resetting HELOCs
- Short Takes: GSEs Hike LPMI Capital Requirements / Is LPMI Really Riskier? / The Trouble with Mortgage Co-ops and Free AU / Applications Wane / Hiring at NMI
- Big Pay Raises for Fannie and Freddie CEOs; How Does $4 Million a Year Sound?