Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Market Share
Chart detailing the percentages of total originations and MBS issuance Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac comprise.
- 2000-2Q14 chart includes market share of MBS issuance and new business for each as well as combined percentages and Fannie Mae share of total GSE percentages.
- 2002-2005 chart includes dollar amounts of new GSE business for each, and their market share, as well as dollar amounts for each and market share for MBS issuance. Also included is GSE Non-Agency dollar volume, total and market share. Total mortgage origination numbers are also provided, along with additional quarterly data for 2004 and 2005.
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
- Top Players 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- A Bank Is Buying Ocwens $45 Billion Package of Fannie Mae Servicing Rights
- Ocwens Servicing Sales: A Controlled Liquidation?
- Dragged Down by the Nonbanks, Mortgage Banking Income Slipped in 4Q
- Freddie Mac Sells $392 Million of Seriously Delinquent Loans to Pretium and Bayview
- Fortress-Controlled Nationstar Files a $1 Billion Shelf for Debt, Stock and More