Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Market Share
Chart detailing the percentages of total originations and MBS issuance Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac comprise.
- 2000-4Q14 chart includes market share of MBS issuance and new business for each as well as combined percentages and Fannie Mae share of total GSE percentages.
- 2002-2005 chart includes dollar amounts of new GSE business for each, and their market share, as well as dollar amounts for each and market share for MBS issuance. Also included is GSE Non-Agency dollar volume, total and market share. Total mortgage origination numbers are also provided, along with additional quarterly data for 2004 and 2005.
- GSE Seller Profile 1Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 4Q14
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
Most Popular Stories
- Ellingtons Target Date for Non-QM Acquisitions: Early Summer
- What Were Hearing: FHA Readies a Bromide? / Another FHA Lender May Sue HUD / Kudos for Quickens Bill Emerson / A Big M&A Deal Brewing? / At Least FBRs Paul Miller is Optimistic
- Dave Hisey Out as EVP of Nationstar Mortgage
- FHFA Pulls Down the Cone of Silence on Single-Security Timeline
- Oh, and Nationstars EVP of Human Resources is Retiring Too