Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Market Share
Chart detailing the percentages of total originations and MBS issuance Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac comprise.
- 2000-1Q13 chart includes market share of MBS issuance and new business for each as well as combined percentages and Fannie Mae share of total GSE percentages.
- 2002-2005 chart includes dollar amounts of new GSE business for each, and their market share, as well as dollar amounts for each and market share for MBS issuance. Also included is GSE Non-Agency dollar volume, total and market share. Total mortgage origination numbers are also provided, along with additional quarterly data for 2004 and 2005.
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Top Mortgage Players: 2Q13
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 2Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
With loan volumes falling, particularly refinancings, where do you see originations coming in at in 2014?
- $1.4 trillion to $1.6 trillion
- $1.2 trillion to $1.39 trillion
- $1 trillion to $1.19 trillion
- Beam me up, Scotty
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Will Watt Make the CSP a Priority at FHFA? / FHFA May Pick a CSP Chairman First / Luke Hayden? / Fear and Loathing in Servicing-land / Why is a Top-Ranked LO Being Sued by WJB?
- Ocwen Plans Non-QM, Nonprime Originations
- Agency MBS Issuance Drops in November, Hits 28-Month Low
- Nationstar Mortgage May Buy $50 Billion in MSRs, Walter $31 Billion
- Rating Criteria for Non-QMs Wont Be Ready In Time