Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Market Share
Chart detailing the percentages of total originations and MBS issuance Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac comprise.
- 2000-4Q14 chart includes market share of MBS issuance and new business for each as well as combined percentages and Fannie Mae share of total GSE percentages.
- 2002-2005 chart includes dollar amounts of new GSE business for each, and their market share, as well as dollar amounts for each and market share for MBS issuance. Also included is GSE Non-Agency dollar volume, total and market share. Total mortgage origination numbers are also provided, along with additional quarterly data for 2004 and 2005.
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 4Q14
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
The Supreme Court recently decided that mortgage loan officers are entitled to overtime pay. How has this affected your shop?
- It's a very big deal, but our company will limit OT pay or pay very little.
- Its sort of a big deal, but we have no plans to pay overtime pay at all.
- We have no problem paying our LOs OT.
- Were still studying the case and have not yet decided what to do.
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: PMAC Hits the Auction Block / Whos Next? / A $1B Originator Goes to a Bank / Ocwens Back, Baby (Not Really) / Whats in a Mortgage Companys Name? / MI Firms Post Earnings
- Hoping and Praying that the CFPB Goes Soft on TRID
- Ocwen Paints a Vision for the Future: Higher Margins from Non-Agency. Oh, And Its Staying in GSE and Ginnie Servicing
- CMBS Issuance Spikes 31 Percent, Second-Best Showing Since the Financial Crisis
- GSE Servicing Stagnant in 2015, but Nonbanks Gained