Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Market Share
Chart detailing the percentages of total originations and MBS issuance Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac comprise.
- 2000-2Q14 chart includes market share of MBS issuance and new business for each as well as combined percentages and Fannie Mae share of total GSE percentages.
- 2002-2005 chart includes dollar amounts of new GSE business for each, and their market share, as well as dollar amounts for each and market share for MBS issuance. Also included is GSE Non-Agency dollar volume, total and market share. Total mortgage origination numbers are also provided, along with additional quarterly data for 2004 and 2005.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
Most Popular Stories
- Purchase-Money Market Share at its Highest Level in 19 Years
- Offering Book Circulating on Nations 16th Largest Originator: Stearns
- West Coast-based RPM Finally Inks Deal to Buy NH Lender; More Purchases in the Works?
- What We're Hearing: Do Banks Really Hate Mortgages? / Stearns Hires Former BofA Retail Honcho / Do the GSEs Really Need Capital? / A Bad NPL Experience?
- Caliber Home Loans Inks Deal to Buy $4 Billion Originator