Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Market Share
Chart detailing the percentages of total originations and MBS issuance Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac comprise.
- 2000-4Q13 chart includes market share of MBS issuance and new business for each as well as combined percentages and Fannie Mae share of total GSE percentages.
- 2002-2005 chart includes dollar amounts of new GSE business for each, and their market share, as well as dollar amounts for each and market share for MBS issuance. Also included is GSE Non-Agency dollar volume, total and market share. Total mortgage origination numbers are also provided, along with additional quarterly data for 2004 and 2005.
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 4Q13
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q14
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Most Popular Stories
- 60-Year Old Northeast Mortgage Company Hits the Auction Block
- Short Takes: More Gripes About the FHFA IG Report on Nonbanks / Will the MI Biz Shift back to FHA? / GSE REO Contractor Accused of Discrimination / Ellie Mae Signs Fat Lease / A Rise in Mortgage Applications but Can it Last?
- CFPB Proposes Adding Unvetted Customer Narratives to Complaint Database
- Prospect Mortgage Still Scouring for Lenders to Buy?
- Issuance of Re-REMICs on the Rise in 2014