Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
GSE Loss Mitigation Activity
Combined GSE loss mitigation. Columns include home retention activity split into loan mod, repay, and forbearance subcategories; foreclosure alternatives split into short sale and DinL subcategories; foreclosure sales and serious delinquency rates.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Will the GSE-Investing PE Firms Get Greedy? / Buy Low, Sell High? / How Plugged In is Mnuchin? / Will Trump Try to Bring White Collar Jobs Back Home Too? / The Strange Case of Nebraska and FHA Loan Limits / Meg Burns Gets Promoted
- Can a Former MBS Trader Successfully Privatize the GSEs? And What About the Government Guaranty?
- GSE Common Once Deemed Worthless, Now Has a Market Cap of $43.15 Billion
- Agency MBS Production Slowed in November. Fannie Issuance Down Sharply
- Short Takes: Mnuchin Turned Down Fannie CEO Job / Lockhart and Ross / More HUD Transition Team Members Named / SFIG Releases Green Paper / CFPB Servicing Update / New Texas Retail Chief for Gateway