GSE Buyback Activity
Chart ranking the top GSE sellers by volume of repurchase activity. Columns are: Total repurchase volume, Fannie Mae volume, Freddie Mac volume; volume pending or disputed in total, from Fannie and from Freddie; and volume withdrawn. 2012-3M14 lists 50 entries; later charts list top 100.
Most Popular Stories
- Redwood CEO: JPMorgan Ahead of Everybody Else with Non-Agency MBS Packed with GSE-Eligible Loans
- Analyst: PHH Corp. Is Just too Cheap; But Will a Buyer Emerge?
- Ginnie Mae Keeping a Close Eye on Servicing Sales, Liquidity
- Freddie Mac Rolls Out Front-End Risk-Sharing Pilot; But No Benefit for Lenders
- Booming MBS Issuance and Uptick in Rates Should Translate into Stellar 3Q Results for Fannie and Freddie. Right?