Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Business Summary
Chart detailing the amount of total originations and MBS issuance in a given period for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, including dollar volume of MBS issued, new business, retained portfolio for both GSEs, as well as total, retained, and other investment volume breakdowns for MBS outstanding. The MBS liquidity rate is also provided. Yearly data supplemented by quarterly data from 2006.
Most Popular Stories
- Nonbanks Lose Some Market Share Among Agency MBS Issuers in Third Quarter But Remain Dominant
- CFPB Guidance on Marketing Services Agreements Goes Over Like a Lead Balloon
- In IPO Documents, loanDepot Touts Profitability Since 2012, Takes Aim at Bank Mortgage Lenders
- Short Takes: Senators Dont Expect GSE Reform Anytime Soon / Shooting Down the White House GSE Rumor / Whats With Stonegates Stock Price? / Sale or Bust?
- Short Takes: CFPB Issues Guidance on MSAs / Yes, the Agency Mentions Kickbacks / Sen. Corker, Stock Picker, Says Short Fannie and Freddie / He was Being Sarcastic! Lighten Up, IU!