Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Business Summary
Chart detailing the amount of total originations and MBS issuance in a given period for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, including dollar volume of MBS issued, new business, retained portfolio for both GSEs, as well as total, retained, and other investment volume breakdowns for MBS outstanding. The MBS liquidity rate is also provided. Yearly data for 2005-4Q13 data are for the year, as well as quarterly data for 2010-2013.
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
- Top Players 3Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: So, Where's the Seller-Servicer Eligibility Proposal? Oh, Here It Is! / GSE Pay in Danger? / Bill Erbeys Big Mistake and Why Investors are Mad / Garrett, McAuley Expands
- Its Official: 2014 Worst Production Year Since 2000, But Better Than Many Anticipated
- One Million FHA Loans Ripe for Refi? Looks That Way
- Mortgage Production Weakened Slightly in Late 2014, Year Ends With $1.24 Trillion in Total Originations
- Fay Servicing Gets Contract With Altisource Residential. Meaning?