Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Business Summary
Chart detailing the amount of total originations and MBS issuance in a given period for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, including dollar volume of MBS issued, new business, retained portfolio for both GSEs, as well as total, retained, and other investment volume breakdowns for MBS outstanding. The MBS liquidity rate is also provided. Yearly data supplemented by quarterly data from 2006.
- GSE Seller Profile 2Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 1Q15
- GSE Repurchase Activity
- Top Players 1Q15
- Nonbank Agency Seller Servicers 1Q15
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
A lot has been written about the Millennial Generation being key to the future of the housing/mortgage market, but how much of your mortgage workforce includes Millennials those born roughly between the years 1980 to 1999?
- Less than 10 percent
- 11 to 30 percent
- Greater than 30 percent
- Its so small we cant even measure it.
- Were tired of reading about how important Millennials are
Most Popular Stories
- Prospect Mortgage Pulls the Plug on Marketing Service Agreements; A CFPB Crackdown on RESPA?
- Short Takes: An Industry Truce with the CFPB? / No Pay Raises for You! / Bill Would Expand the QM Safe Harbor / Quicken #1 in Customer Satisfaction / Applications Rise Ever So Slightly
- And the Beat Goes On: Megabanks Still Backing Away from Servicing
- Nations Largest Lender Wells Fargo Withdraws From Marketing Service Agreements Too
- Texas Lender About to Hit the Market; Five Mid-Sized Lenders for Sale?