Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
GSE Business Summary
Chart detailing the amount of total originations and MBS issuance in a given period for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, including dollar volume of MBS issued, new business, retained portfolio for both GSEs, as well as total, retained, and other investment volume breakdowns for MBS outstanding. The MBS liquidity rate is also provided. Yearly data supplemented by quarterly data from 2006.
Most Popular Stories
- VA Lending Up Almost 30 Percent; Nonbanks Dominate
- Interest-Only Originations Spiked 45 Percent in 2Q; PHH Mortgage a Standout
- Booming MBS Issuance and Uptick in Rates Should Translate into Stellar 3Q Results for Fannie and Freddie. Right?
- Freddie Mac Rolls Out Front-End Risk-Sharing Pilot; But No Benefit for Lenders
- Big M&A Announcements Slated for MBA Convention in Boston?