Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Business Summary
Chart detailing the amount of total originations and MBS issuance in a given period for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, including dollar volume of MBS issued, new business, retained portfolio for both GSEs, as well as total, retained, and other investment volume breakdowns for MBS outstanding. The MBS liquidity rate is also provided. Yearly data supplemented by quarterly data from 2006.
- GSE Seller Profile 1Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 4Q14
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: FHA Readies a Bromide? / Another FHA Lender May Sue HUD / Kudos for Quickens Bill Emerson / A Big M&A Deal Brewing? / At Least FBRs Paul Miller is Optimistic
- Oh, and Nationstars EVP of Human Resources is Retiring Too
- MBS Trading Volume Hit a Yearly Low in April. Should the Market Worry?
- Without the Refi Surge, the First Quarter Would Have Been a Dud
- Final FHFA Servicer-Eligibility Rules Will Impact Smaller Shops More