Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Business Summary
Chart detailing the amount of total originations and MBS issuance in a given period for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, including dollar volume of MBS issued, new business, retained portfolio for both GSEs, as well as total, retained, and other investment volume breakdowns for MBS outstanding. The MBS liquidity rate is also provided. Yearly data supplemented by quarterly data from 2006.
What is the very best source of new mortgage customers for your lending shop? (Choose one only.)
- Leads provided to me by employer
- Paid internet/website leads
- Real estate agents/Realtors
- Our existing customer base/our servicing customers
- My own personal sales "leads" database
Most Popular Stories
- Single-Security Transition Could Become Model for Figuring Out Future of GSE Legacy MBS
- What Were Hearing: Mortgage Lenders to England: Thanks for Igniting Another Refi Boom / Servicers Cringe? Maybe Not / Brexit, Plunging Rates and the GSE Hedging Issue / More on a Possible FHA MIP Cut / Capsilon Gets Investment from PE Firm
- CFPB Singles Out Loan Servicers for Tech Failures. Are Fines Coming?
- FHFAs Attempt to Consolidate Shareholder Cases Denied
- New Concerns Arise About Nonbanks Ability to Meet Ginnie MBS Servicing Advances