Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Business Summary
Chart detailing the amount of total originations and MBS issuance in a given period for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, including dollar volume of MBS issued, new business, retained portfolio for both GSEs, as well as total, retained, and other investment volume breakdowns for MBS outstanding. The MBS liquidity rate is also provided. Yearly data for 2005-4Q13 data are for the year, as well as quarterly data for 2010-2013.
- Top Players 3Q14 -- Just released!
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
Most Popular Stories
- Quicken Has Big Hiring Plans for 2015, Including 1,400 Paid Interns
- Ocwen to Sell GSE Servicing Rights But Not in Bulk
- The Ocwen Stock Carnage: Investors Lost $1.13 Billion in Just One Day
- An Ocwen Massacre: Stock Crushed, Firm Cannot Buy MSRs Without Regulatory Approval, Erbey Out at Several Ocwen-Related Companies
- Next Up: Who Will Buy Ocwens Agency MSRs? Pingora?