Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Business Summary
Chart detailing the amount of total originations and MBS issuance in a given period for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, including dollar volume of MBS issued, new business, retained portfolio for both GSEs, as well as total, retained, and other investment volume breakdowns for MBS outstanding. The MBS liquidity rate is also provided. Yearly data for 2005-4Q13 data are for the year, as well as quarterly data for 2010-2013.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: 40 Percent of Lenders May Disappear Via M&A? / Less Competition? / Theyll be Back / Benjamin Lawsky, a Nice Guy, Really / Provident Exiting Certain States?
- LoanDepot Expected to Sign Purchase Agreement on Mortgage Master
- Commercial MBS Market on Fire: Deal Volume Jumps 38 Percent
- Academic Weighs in on GSEs' Future: Obama Should go with an Administrative Solution
- Citadels Monthly Production of Subprime Loans at $20 Million; $400 Million Next Year?