Top Agency Sellers
Business Profile of Top GSE Mortgage Sellers
Business characteristics of top sellers to the GSEs. Column headings are: total volume, market share, average loan-to-value, average debt-to-income, average FICO score, average loan size, purchase-money volume and refinance volume.
Risk Profile of Top GSE Sellers
Risk characteristics of top sellers to the GSEs. Data provided for each lender includes: total volume, market share, and percentage of volume by loan-to-value ratio in three FICO bands. Loan-to-value buckets are 0-60, 61-80, and 81-97. FICO bands are 740 and above, between 700 and 739, and between 620 and 699.
Most Popular Stories
- Some Issuers Still Failing Ginnie Maes Net Worth and Liquidity Requirements, but
- Judge Orders Govt. to Produce More GSE-Related Docs, Shows Signs of Frustration
- What Were Hearing: GSE Loan Limits to Move Higher? / No One Feels Sorry for Wells Fargo / The King of the Cross-Sell is now the King of Pain / Maybe the CFPB Needs a Kick in the / MBAs Dave Stevens Doesnt Expect Peace to Break Out / Skyline Still Hiring
- SEC Charges Against Hedge Fund Chief Include Allegations Tied to Altisource Investment
- More Purchase Loans Not Closing on Time. The Culprit: A Shortage of Appraisers