Top Agency Sellers
Business Profile of Top GSE Mortgage Sellers
Business characteristics of top sellers to the GSEs. Column headings are: total volume, market share, average loan-to-value, average debt-to-income, average FICO score, average loan size, purchase-money volume and refinance volume.
Risk Profile of Top GSE Sellers
Risk characteristics of top sellers to the GSEs. Data provided for each lender includes: total volume, market share, and percentage of volume by loan-to-value ratio in three FICO bands. Loan-to-value buckets are 0-60, 61-80, and 81-97. FICO bands are 740 and above, between 700 and 739, and between 620 and 699.
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Okay, So Mnuchin is One of Them, But / Where Were You When We Were Bailing Out Fannie and Freddie? / Remember Hank Greenberg? / Maybe Servicing Compensation is Too Low / The Next Bank to Quit Servicing
- Fairholme Chief Bruce Berkowitz on GSE Legal Setback: This is far from over.
- The Time is Right for a Boom in Servicing Sales. However
- An Alt Theory Emerges on the Spike in FHA Delinquencies. MSR Transfers the Culprit?
- Creeping Upward: The Debt Burden of FHA and VA Borrowers