Top Agency Sellers
Business Profile of Top GSE Mortgage Sellers
Business characteristics of top sellers to the GSEs. Column headings are: total volume, market share, average loan-to-value, average debt-to-income, average FICO score, average loan size, purchase-money volume and refinance volume.
Risk Profile of Top GSE Sellers
Risk characteristics of top sellers to the GSEs. Data provided for each lender includes: total volume, market share, and percentage of volume by loan-to-value ratio in three FICO bands. Loan-to-value buckets are 0-60, 61-80, and 81-97. FICO bands are 740 and above, between 700 and 739, and between 620 and 699.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Time for Steve to Talk to Mel / Going to Bed, Disappointed / The GSE Stock Bet: Buy Low, Sell High / Is Pershing Square Losing Money on the GSEs? / NAR Chief Stays Hopeful on MIP Cut
- Two Hours After Trump is Sworn In, HUD Issues Mortgagee Letter Killing the FHA MIP Reduction
- Nonbanks Increased Agency Servicing by Almost 22 Percent in 2016
- Freddie Mac Talking to IRS About Tax Issues Tied to the Single Security. Is the Float Taxable?
- Treasury Nominee Mnuchin Shoots Down GSE Recap and Release Concept