Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the government/agency mortgage market including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac activity, FHA, VA, Ginnie Mae and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Government and Agency
Government Loan Characteristics
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Earnings and Financials
Ginnie Mae Activity
What is the very best source of new mortgage customers for your lending shop? (Choose one only.)
- Leads provided to me by employer
- Paid internet/website leads
- Real estate agents/Realtors
- Our existing customer base/our servicing customers
- My own personal sales "leads" database
Most Popular Stories
- New Bill Presses Treasury to Research Ending GSE Conservatorships
- Subservicing Keeps Growing as Regulatory Headaches Force MSR Owners to Cut Costs and Outsource
- Brexit Fall Out in the US: Loan Officers Worried About Losing Loans Because of Plunging Rates?
- GSE Loan Repurchase Activity Fell to Record Low in 1Q16
- Short Takes: Fed Official Casts Doubt on Nonbanks? / The American House: A Terrible Investment? / Concern Over VA-Streamlined Refis? / Amherst Hires Barclays Mortgage Officials / A New 52-Week Low for Walter Investment