Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the government/agency mortgage market including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac activity, FHA, VA, Ginnie Mae and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Government and Agency
Government Loan Characteristics
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Earnings and Financials
Ginnie Mae Activity
Does your lending shop have any plans to make non-jumbo, non-QM loans this year? These would be loans similar to "Alt A" and subprime products made BEFORE standards were loosened severely in the 2004 to 2007 era.
- Its under consideration, maybe by 3Q or 4Q.
- We were going to until the TRID "error" mess hit.
Most Popular Stories
- Time to Worry Again? Agency MBS Trading Hits Low for the Year. The New Normal?
- GAO Questions CFPBs Ability to Enforce Nonbank Servicers
- What Were Hearing: When in Doubt, Copy the FHA / A Long List of Suspects / Was the TRID Mess Overblown? / Freddie is Safe / Bulk MSR Deals from IMA, MVSG / Arch MI Shines / MBA Backs Mortgage Broker Marc Savitt / Bill and Joes Excellent Salary Adventure
- A Slump for Commercial MBS in 1Q16, Including GSE Multifamily
- Delinquencies Continue to Fall but Foreclosure Timelines Hit New Highs