Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the government/agency mortgage market including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac activity, FHA, VA, Ginnie Mae and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Government and Agency
Government Loan Characteristics
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Earnings and Financials
Ginnie Mae Activity
FHA Lending Activity
VA Lending Activity
USDA Lending Activity
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Most Popular Stories
- Correspondent Channel Posted Biggest Origination Gain of the Quarter
- $50 Billion Worth of Servicing Bulk Deals Between Now and Yearend?
- FHA Production Strong in 3Q; Quicken #1 Again
- Arvest Working on MSR Sale with a Subservicing Option
- Wilbur Ross Quits Ocwens Board for Vice Chairmanship at Bank of Cyprus