Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the government/agency mortgage market including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac activity, FHA, VA, Ginnie Mae and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Government and Agency
Government Loan Characteristics
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Earnings and Financials
FHA Lending Activity
Ginnie Mae Activity
VA Lending Activity
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- Top Mortgage Players: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
Most Popular Stories
- What We're Hearing: Memo to Mel Watt: Theres Thing Called the CSP / The GSE Bills Bait and Switch / Kyle Bass Rescues Nationstar, for Now / Landlord Tells Midwest Lender to Get Out / Shedding Tears for MBS Traders / How to Kill a Zombie Foreclosure? Shoot it in the Head, of Course
- Common Securitization Platform CEO Candidate Carroll Departs CFPB for Wells Fargo
- Nationstar Goes on Offensive, Details Long History of Helping Borrowers
- REIT MBS Holdings Fell Sharply in 4Q; Can You Smell the Fed?
- GSE Common Securitization Platform Has Large Budget, But No Plans