Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the government/agency mortgage market including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac activity, FHA, VA, Ginnie Mae and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Government and Agency
Government Loan Characteristics
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Earnings and Financials
Ginnie Mae Activity
FHA Lending Activity
VA Lending Activity
USDA Lending Activity
- Top Players 3Q14 -- Just released!
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
Most Popular Stories
- Lawsky Faults Nonbank Servicer for Relying on Technology, Falling Behind Performance of Peers
- Home-Equity Lending the Fastest-Growing Segment of the Mortgage Market
- NAR: Non-QM Share of Residential Originations Growing
- More Turmoil at Specialty Servicer Wingspan? COO Scavone Departs
- In 2015, Half of All CFPB Staffers Will be in Supervision, Enforcement or Fair Lending