Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the government/agency mortgage market including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac activity, FHA, VA, Ginnie Mae and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Government and Agency
Government Loan Characteristics
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Earnings and Financials
Ginnie Mae Activity
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- GSEs Introduce a New Loan Dispute Appeal Process
- FHFA Readies Successor Program to HARP. Name to Follow
- PHH to Lose Part of HSBC Contract. A New Tally on Damages: A 47% Decline in Subservicing Contracts
- TRID Impact on Purchase-Mortgage Process Receives Widely Differing Assessments from Real Estate Agents
- What Were Hearing: Caliber and PHH, an Update / Not a Good Thing: Having Too Much of Your Net Worth Tied up in MSRs / Banks and Brokers: No Longer in Love / Will a Retail Subprime Lender Emerge and Go National? / IU Chief Loses GSE Case