Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the government/agency mortgage market including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac activity, FHA, VA, Ginnie Mae and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Government and Agency
Government Loan Characteristics
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Earnings and Financials
Ginnie Mae Activity
FHA Lending Activity
VA Lending Activity
USDA Lending Activity
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- The Problem with 2014 Mortgage Profits: A Weak Return on Originations
- High Credit Score Mortgages Continue to Dominate GSE Lending
- RoundPoint Will Keep Buying Servicing on a Flow Basis; As for the Sale
- Of All the Ocwen Affiliates, Altisource Hit the Hardest
- Mortgage Origination Profits Looking Rosy?