Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the government/agency mortgage market including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac activity, FHA, VA, Ginnie Mae and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Government and Agency
Government Loan Characteristics
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Earnings and Financials
Ginnie Mae Activity
FHA Lending Activity
VA Lending Activity
- NEW QUARTER RELEASED! GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Most Popular Stories
- Ocwen Shareholder: Investors Have Been Smoked, Will OCN Be Forced to Sell MSRs?
- Yes, But Will the Megabanks Loosen Credit?
- Citi the Latest Jumbo MBS Issuer to Be Dinged for Having Small Number of Loans
- High Premiums Come Back to Haunt FHA: Purchase-Market Share Falls to Five-Year Low
- Short Takes: A Troubling Corporate Culture at Ocwen? / IMA Launches Crowd-Funding Unit / Massachusetts Loses Foreclosure Battle with GSEs / Reverse Stock Split for Mortgage REIT