Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the government/agency mortgage market including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac activity, FHA, VA, Ginnie Mae and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Government and Agency
Government Loan Characteristics
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Earnings and Financials
Ginnie Mae Activity
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- BofA Expands and Doubles Commitment to Low-Downpayment Program
- PHH Ruling Expected to Slow CFPBs Enforcement Roll, But How Much?
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?
- Vehicle Finance, Credit Card Securitizations Fuel Sturdy Increase in 3Q16 ABS Issuance
- GNMA Revises Pooling-Eligibility Rules for Streamlined Refi Loans