Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the government/agency mortgage market including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac activity, FHA, VA, Ginnie Mae and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Government and Agency
Government Loan Characteristics
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Earnings and Financials
Ginnie Mae Activity
Most Popular Stories
- FHA Production Slips in 1Q16; Just One Bank Among the Top 20 in FHA Retail
- Final Jumbo Tally for 1Q16: $77 Billion; JPM Dethrones Wells as Market Leader
- Lenders Anxious About Ongoing HUD IG Audit of Downpayment Assistance
- Single GSE Security, CSP Still on Target for 2-Stage Launch; The Cost Thus Far: $270 Million
- A Week After Unveiling $300 Million Debt Offering, PennyMac Delays the Deal