Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the government/agency mortgage market including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac activity, FHA, VA, Ginnie Mae and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Government and Agency
Government Loan Characteristics
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Earnings and Financials
Ginnie Mae Activity
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: A 2.50 Percent FRM? / Hayman Out of PennyMac / Manny Friedman Losing the Love for PHH? / Sick of Hearing About Quickens Rocket Mortgage? / CFPB Ready to Give Secondary Market Relief on TRID?
- Fed Loan Officer Survey: Jumbo Demand Dropping, Banks Will Loosen Underwriting Standards
- Proposed FY 2017 U.S. Budget Estimates a $9.1 Billion Profit for FHA
- Jumbo-Only MBS Issued by Fannie and Freddie Up 90 Percent in 2015
- Two GOP Congressmen Voice Concerns Over Declining GSE Capital