Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the government/agency mortgage market including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac activity, FHA, VA, Ginnie Mae and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Government and Agency
Government Loan Characteristics
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
GSE Earnings and Financials
Ginnie Mae Activity
FHA Lending Activity
VA Lending Activity
USDA Lending Activity
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
- Top Players 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: The Return of the Megabanks (in Mortgages)? / Nationstar Smelling Like a Rose (In Comparison)? / Why Quicken and Freedom May Never Go Public / CMG Mortgage Expects Strong Production Growth
- Can the GOP Succeed in Getting Appropriations Power Over the CFPB?
- Commercial Banks, Thrifts Add to MBS Portfolios in Late 2014
- Walter Reports a $44 Million Loss, Revenue Declines, and a Regulatory Settlement with the CFPB
- Highest Cash-Out Refi Share Since 09 but Dollar Volume Drops