Ginnie Mae Activity
Ginnie Mae Issuance by Issuer Type
Share of Ginnie Mae issuance of FHA loans by quarter for mortgage companies, mega banks (assets > $1 trillion), large banks (assets between $100 billion and $1 trillion), mid-size banks (assets between $10 billion and $100 billion), small banks (assets <$10 billion), state housing finance agencies, credit unions and top five issuers. Separate, equivalent data set presented for issuance of VA loans.
Nonbank Share of GNMA Business
Market share held by nonbanks by quarter for new GNMA MBS issuance and GNMA servicing outstanding.
Most Popular Stories
- VA Lending Up Almost 30 Percent; Nonbanks Dominate
- Interest-Only Originations Spiked 45 Percent in 2Q; PHH Mortgage a Standout
- Booming MBS Issuance and Uptick in Rates Should Translate into Stellar 3Q Results for Fannie and Freddie. Right?
- Freddie Mac Rolls Out Front-End Risk-Sharing Pilot; But No Benefit for Lenders
- Big M&A Announcements Slated for MBA Convention in Boston?