Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
Ginnie Mae issuance
Ginnie Mae MBS Issuance by Guarantor
Chart detailing volume of GNMA issuance by quarter. Breakouts included for FHA (including total, purchase, refinance, and modification), VA (with same subcategories) and Rural Housing. Includes sequential and annual change for each category.
Ginnie Mae Issuance by Issuer Type
Share of Ginnie Mae issuance of FHA loans by quarter for mortgage companies, mega banks (assets > $1 trillion), large banks (assets between $100 billion and $1 trillion), mid-size banks (assets between $10 billion and $100 billion), small banks (assets <$10 billion), state housing finance agencies, credit unions and top five issuers. Separate, equivalent data set presented for issuance of VA loans.
Nonbank Share of GNMA Business
Market share held by nonbanks by quarter for new GNMA MBS issuance and GNMA servicing outstanding.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Time to Merge HUD and the FHFA? / Short Covering Behind GSE Stock Spike? / The Quandary Over GSE CRT Deals / 387 Days Before Fannie and Freddie Run Out of Capital / New Hires for Tech Vendor
- Lone Stars New Nonprime MBS Sets the Standard: An AAA Rating and the Largest Post-Crisis Deal to Date
- Cato Institutes Mark Calabria Up for the FHA Job?
- Short Takes: Putting Fannie and Freddie in Receivership? / Cashing Out of Gains on GSE Common. Anyone? / No Chatter at Lunch / Freddies CSP Milestone / Stonegate Hires Renovation Leader
- Mortgage Stocks Take Part in the Trump Rally