Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
Ginnie Mae issuance
Ginnie Mae MBS Issuance by Guarantor
Chart detailing volume of GNMA issuance by quarter. Breakouts included for FHA (including total, purchase, refinance, and modification), VA (with same subcategories) and Rural Housing. Includes sequential and annual change for each category.
Ginnie Mae Issuance by Issuer Type
Share of Ginnie Mae issuance of FHA loans by quarter for mortgage companies, mega banks (assets > $1 trillion), large banks (assets between $100 billion and $1 trillion), mid-size banks (assets between $10 billion and $100 billion), small banks (assets <$10 billion), state housing finance agencies, credit unions and top five issuers. Separate, equivalent data set presented for issuance of VA loans.
Nonbank Share of GNMA Business
Market share held by nonbanks by quarter for new GNMA MBS issuance and GNMA servicing outstanding.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- A Warning from MBAs Stevens: An Industry Paradigm Shift is Underway. What to do About Refi-Heavy LOs?
- Fannie and Freddie are About to Provide a Nice Revenue Gift to Trump Administration
- A Spike in FHA/VA Default Rates for 4Q16; A Three-Year High is Reached
- Short Takes: Wells Fargo Accused of Improperly Charging for Rate-Lock Extensions / A Big Deal or Not? / The Golden West-Sandler-Wells Fargo Connection / UWM Chief to Educate on ARMs
- Suspending FHA Premium Cut is a Good Thing, Says AEIs Ed Pinto