Mortgage Delinquency Rates
Delinquency Status of FHA and VA Loans in Ginnie Mae MBS
Breakdown of loans in Ginnie Mae MBS by delinquency status. Shows total dollar volume and percent in each of four categories, current, 30-60 days late, 60-90 days late, and 90+ days late, for FHA loans with separate chart for VA loans.
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for PHH?
- Short Takes: HUD Nominee Carson Says he will Review the MIP Cut / Why Banks Avoid the FHA Program / HUDs Budget: $45 Billion / Investor Cuts Stake in Annaly / CPR&T Downgrades Ocwen
- Treasury Nominee Mnuchin Owns a Stake in Fannie & Freddie (Indirectly)
- What Were Hearing: Reading the Wells Fargo (Origination) Tea Leaves / Nonbanks Rule? / MSR Mark-up Mania / CA-Based Nonbank Plans to Hire 1,000 LOs? / The First To Go: Operations Staff / Cordray is Going to be Fired. No Duh
- Zeus Offers Crowdfunding for Hard-Money RE Loans. Four-Day Funding?