Inside Mortgage Finance publishes data on how mortgage companies fund their originations, including warehouse lines and FHLB resourcing.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- An Alt Theory Emerges on the Spike in FHA Delinquencies. MSR Transfers the Culprit?
- New Rez: Large MSR Transfers from Banks to Nonbanks DoA; REIT in Talks with the FHFA
- Trouble in the Jumbo Sector? Originations Decline for Second Consecutive Quarter; Market Share Down Too
- Wholesale-Broker Production Suffers the Most in 4Q16, Down 6.7 Percent
- NAR Wants the GSEs to Reduce Fees, Complains to FHFA about Fannie Financing SFRs for Wall Street