Inside Mortgage Finance publishes data on how mortgage companies fund their originations, including warehouse lines and FHLB resourcing.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With rates higher this year, there has been talk of lenders liberalizing their underwriting standards in an effort to increase volume and make up for lower refis.
Do you think your shop will loosen standards over the coming three months?
- Yes, but not by much.
- Yes, by a lot.
- Yes and, heck, we may even do non-QM lending.
- No, not at all.
- No and we may even tighten credit.
Most Popular Stories
- Home-Equity Lending Up in 2016, but HEL Debt Sinks to 13-Year Low
- A Change in the GSE PSPAs Coming Soon? Dont Bet on It
- Bank Holdings of First Liens Increased in 4Q16 Ever So Slightly
- Wall Streeter Phillips to Play Critical Role at Treasury on GSE Reform; GSE Principles Coming Soon from Trump?
- VA Considering Stronger Measures to Stop Early Solicitation of Purchase Loans for Refis