GSE Earnings and Financials
FHLBank Combined Operating Highlights
Combined operating highlights including assets (advances, investments, portfolio mortgages, others), consolidated obligations (discount notes, bonds), GAAP capital (capital stock, retained earnings, AOCI), regulatory capital, and net income (net interest income, other non-interest income, other expense, assessments).
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- A Spike in FHA/VA Default Rates for 4Q16; A Three-Year High is Reached
- Fannie and Freddie are About to Provide a Nice Revenue Gift to Trump Administration
- Deephaven Bought $550 Million of Nonprime/Non-QM Loans in 2016
- What Were Hearing: Time for Steve to Talk to Mel / Going to Bed, Disappointed / The GSE Stock Bet: Buy Low, Sell High / Is Pershing Square Losing Money on the GSEs? / NAR Chief Stays Hopeful on MIP Cut
- Freddie Mac Talking to IRS About Tax Issues Tied to the Single Security. Is the Float Taxable?