FHA Underwriting Trends
Chart detailing trends for FHA origination volume and loan characteristics. Columns include volume, average debt-to-income ratio, average FICO and average loan-to-volume ratio. Breakouts are all FHA mortgages, purchase mortgages, refinances, and first-time homebuyer.
Chart detailing trends for FHA originations. Columns include volume by loan purpose and amount (conforming, conforming-jumbo and super jumbo).
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Correspondent Share of GSE Business Edged Higher in 4Q16; Brokers Slumped
- Short Takes: PE Firm Eyes Three Mortgage Acquisitions / One Lender Thats Definitely Looking / LOS Vendor Hires New President / Another Court Victory for PHH
- Cordray Has a Target on His Back. But When Will Trump Pull the Trigger?
- Servicing Auctions Begin to Heat Up; New Packages from IMA, Phoenix
- Moodys Reaches $864 Million Settlement with DOJ and 21 States for Pre-Crisis Ratings