FHA Underwriting Trends
Chart detailing trends for FHA origination volume and loan characteristics. Columns include volume, average debt-to-income ratio, average FICO and average loan-to-volume ratio. Breakouts are all FHA mortgages, purchase mortgages, refinances, and first-time homebuyer.
Chart detailing trends for FHA originations. Columns include volume by loan purpose and amount (conforming, conforming-jumbo and super jumbo).
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- PHH Ruling Expected to Slow CFPBs Enforcement Roll, But How Much?
- BofA Expands and Doubles Commitment to Low-Downpayment Program
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?
- Vehicle Finance, Credit Card Securitizations Fuel Sturdy Increase in 3Q16 ABS Issuance
- GNMA Revises Pooling-Eligibility Rules for Streamlined Refi Loans