FHA Underwriting Trends
Chart detailing trends for FHA origination volume and loan characteristics. Columns include volume, average debt-to-income ratio, average FICO and average loan-to-volume ratio. Breakouts are all FHA mortgages, purchase mortgages, refinances, and first-time homebuyer.
Chart detailing trends for FHA originations. Columns include volume by loan purpose and amount (conforming, conforming-jumbo and super jumbo).
Most Popular Stories
- Interest-Only Originations Spiked 45 Percent in 2Q; PHH Mortgage a Standout
- Short Takes: Trump & Hillary Mortgage Corp. / CHLA Weighs In on Front-End Risk-Sharing: No / Will ALTA Break the CFPBs Website? / Now, Print Your Name and Personal Story Right Here
- UWM Provides Grant Funding for Brokers to Open Their Own Shops; Money Doesnt Have to be Repaid
- Streamline Refis Causing Problems for VA, Ginnie Mae Investors
- Fannie Mae Rolls Out DU 10.0 Featuring Trended Credit Data