FHA Underwriting Trends
Chart detailing trends for FHA origination volume and loan characteristics. Columns include volume, average debt-to-income ratio, average FICO and average loan-to-volume ratio. Breakouts are all FHA mortgages, purchase mortgages, refinances, and first-time homebuyer.
Chart detailing trends for FHA originations. Columns include volume by loan purpose and amount (conforming, conforming-jumbo and super jumbo).
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Time to Merge HUD and the FHFA? / Short Covering Behind GSE Stock Spike? / The Quandary Over GSE CRT Deals / 387 Days Before Fannie and Freddie Run Out of Capital / New Hires for Tech Vendor
- Lone Stars New Nonprime MBS Sets the Standard: An AAA Rating and the Largest Post-Crisis Deal to Date
- Cato Institutes Mark Calabria Up for the FHA Job?
- Short Takes: Putting Fannie and Freddie in Receivership? / Cashing Out of Gains on GSE Common. Anyone? / No Chatter at Lunch / Freddies CSP Milestone / Stonegate Hires Renovation Leader
- Mortgage Stocks Take Part in the Trump Rally