- GSE Seller Profile: 1Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 4Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
What do you think is the biggest hurdle to meeting the new QM standards in the CFPBs ability-to-repay rule?
- A debt-to-income (DTI) cap of 43%.
- A 3% cap on points and fees.
- An interest rate cap of the average prime offered rate (APOR) plus 1.5%.
Most Popular Stories
- Ugly: Mortgage Originations Hit 14-Year Low in First Quarter
- Short Takes: FHA Delinquencies Approaching an All-Time Low? / Flagstars IO Ticking Time Bomb / More MSR Deals from Phoenix, IMA and MountainView / No to Johnson-Crapo / Promotion for Wingspan Official
- Mortgage Closing Process, Pain Points Take Center Stage at CFPB Forum
- Regulators May Favor Smaller Legacy MSR Sales
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Deliver Scorecard Comments to FHFA