FHA Lending Activity
FHA Producer Profile
Business characteristics of top FHA lenders contributing to Ginnie Mae MBS. Column headings are: total volume, average loan characteristics (loan-to-value, FICO score, loan size), purchase loans as percentage, first-time homebuyer as percentage, and origination channel (retail, correspondent, broker).
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- Freddie Tweaks Loan Advisor Product, Offers No-Cost Automated Appraisals
- Monday Morning Mortgage Shocker: Genworth Being Sold to Chinese Company
- CBO Says Even if GSE Plaintiffs Prevail, Treasury Would Still Get Most of the Earnings of Fannie and Freddie
- Short Takes: FHFA Chief Mel Watt: Embrace Change, Folks / Halfway to Five Years / MBAs Stevens Makes Reference to FHA Lawsuits / For Wells Fargo, the Fallout Continues
- Retail Channel was Dominant Source of Jumbos in First Half