FHA Mortgage Activity by State
Data detailing the volume and market share of FHA mortgages by state. 2008-2Q14 data includes quarterly numbers.
- 2014-9M2016 data includes total FHA loans securitized and breakouts for purchase and refinance. Also includes average loan characteristics, FHA share of state originations, and FHA share of all insured loans in agency MBS.
- 1987-2013 ranking is by volume excluding HECMs.
FHA Jumbo Lending by State
Data detailing the volume and market share of FHA mortgages over $417,000 (excluding HECMs) by state. Includes quarterly numbers and percent change between two most recent periods and between two most recent years.
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Huge GSE Profits, Dont Get Used to It / The Perfect (Earnings) Storm / A Ginnie Solution for the GSEs? / PHHs New Strategy / Aide to HUD Nominee Ben Carson Fired for Writings Critical of Trump
- Short Takes: What Does Bruce Berkowitz Think? / Freddie Exploring SFR Market / BB&T Building New Servicing Center / CoreLogic CEO on Medical Leave / loanDepot Executive Jumps Ship for Wisconsin Lender
- Sen. Crapo, Fed Chair Yellen Agree Housing Finance Reform is Urgent
- A Blowout 4Q16 Profit for Fannie Mae: $5 Billion; $3.9 Billion in Gains from Derivatives
- Freddie Mac Hits an Earnings Grand Slam in 4Q16: $4.8 Billion in Net Income; Gains from Derivatives Top $6.3 Billion