FHA Mortgage Activity by State
Data detailing the volume of FHA mortgages by state.
- Agency loan-level data also include share by purpose (purchase, refinance), average underwriting characteristics (loan-to-value ratio, FICO score, debt-to-income ratio), FHA share of state business and FHA share of insured business in state.
- Single-family Snapshot/FHA data also include market share. Beginning 2015, also include breakouts for forward, jumbo and reverse mortgages; and sequential and year-over-year change.
- 1987-2013 ranking is by volume excluding HECMs.
FHA Jumbo Lending by State
Data detailing the volume and market share of FHA mortgages over $417,000 (excluding HECMs) by state. Includes quarterly numbers and percent change between two most recent periods and between two most recent years.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Veep Economist Calabria Hints at No Official Plan for Fannie/Freddie Yet
- Incenter Offers $898 Million of GSE Alt A Servicing Rights
- Industry Calls for More Guidance From CFPB, Less Regulation by Enforcement
- Lone Star Prepping a Potentially Record-Breaking Nonprime MBS (Post-Crisis Era)
- What Were Hearing: How do you Solve a Problem Like Ocwen? / Hints that Something was Afoot / Should Ocwen Call its Overseas Workforce Home? / Influencing the GSE Debate / Ginnie Mae Cracks the $1.8 Trillion Mark