FHA Mortgage Activity by State
Data detailing the volume and market share of FHA mortgages by state. 2008-2Q14 data includes quarterly numbers.
- 2014-9M2016 data includes total FHA loans securitized and breakouts for purchase and refinance. Also includes average loan characteristics, FHA share of state originations, and FHA share of all insured loans in agency MBS.
- 1987-2013 ranking is by volume excluding HECMs.
FHA Jumbo Lending by State
Data detailing the volume and market share of FHA mortgages over $417,000 (excluding HECMs) by state. Includes quarterly numbers and percent change between two most recent periods and between two most recent years.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Nonbanks Increased Agency Servicing by Almost 22 Percent in 2016
- Correspondent Share of GSE Business Edged Higher in 4Q16; Brokers Slumped
- Short Takes: Time to Worry About Deferred Tax Assets? / Good News or Bad News? / A Conceptual Exercise / Sen. Elizabeth Warren Wont be in Attendance / New PAC Chief for MBA
- Trump May Ice the FHA MIP Cut, At Least for Now
- If Trump Cuts Corporate Taxes, Fannie and Freddie Might Need a Treasury Draw