FHA Mortgage Activity by State
Data detailing the volume and market share of FHA mortgages by state. 2008-2Q14 data includes quarterly numbers.
- 2014-6M2016 data includes total FHA loans securitized and breakouts for purchase and refinance. Also includes average loan characteristics, FHA share of state originations, and FHA share of all insured loans in agency MBS.
- 1987-2013 ranking is by volume excluding HECMs.
FHA Jumbo Lending by State
Data detailing the volume and market share of FHA mortgages over $417,000 (excluding HECMs) by state. Includes quarterly numbers and percent change between two most recent periods and between two most recent years.
Most Popular Stories
- Some Issuers Still Failing Ginnie Maes Net Worth and Liquidity Requirements, but
- Judge Orders Govt. to Produce More GSE-Related Docs, Shows Signs of Frustration
- What Were Hearing: GSE Loan Limits to Move Higher? / No One Feels Sorry for Wells Fargo / The King of the Cross-Sell is now the King of Pain / Maybe the CFPB Needs a Kick in the / MBAs Dave Stevens Doesnt Expect Peace to Break Out / Skyline Still Hiring
- SEC Charges Against Hedge Fund Chief Include Allegations Tied to Altisource Investment
- More Purchase Loans Not Closing on Time. The Culprit: A Shortage of Appraisers