FHA Lending Activity
Top FHA Lenders
Ranking of top FHA lenders, excluding HECMs. For quarterly and annual charts, columns include sponsor and mortgagee volumes and overall market share for each lender. For monthly charts, columns include percentage of current period originations that are purchase loans and percentage that are fixed-rate loans. Monthly chart also includes change from previous period and from prior year Data available 2009-January 2015.
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
With the recent dip in interest rates, how do you feel about loan volumes this year?
- We see loan production ending 2015 flat compared to 2014.
- Were optimistic that our originations will rise by 10 to 20 percent year over year.
- Were really optimistic: We expect production to increase by 20 percent or better from last year.
- Were not so bullish. Originations for us may actually fall.
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Nationstar Hiring? / Ocwen for Sale? / Is it Safe for Nonbanks to Start Originating Seconds? / A Capital Break for MSRs? / Impac Posts Loss
- What Were Hearing: PHH, Worth Double? / BofA, Slow and Really Cautious / No Cut in G-Fees? Heres Why / Protecting Your Officers and Directors / A Market on Fire: VA Lending
- CSBS Sets Nonbank Capital Minimum at $2.5 Mil; Guidelines Look a Lot Like FHFAs
- Is the IBM-Owned Seterus About to Face the Music?
- Increasingly, Real Estate Agents are Warming Up to Call-Center Lenders