Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Securities Activity
Chart detailing the securities activity of both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac by year. Data are listed by month and include total volume for the current year and years prior as well as percent change and averages.
- 2006-2015 data include lender-originated MBS/new securitization, total new business, MBS purchases/retained portfolio, and total mortgages/PCs with amount outstanding and growth and liquidation percentages.
- 2001-2005 data include new MBS/securitization, total new business, MBS/PC purchases, and total mortgages/PCs with amount outstanding and growth and liquidation percentages.
- 1992-2000 data include value of securities issued by category (fixed-rate, 30-year, 15-year, ARMs, multifamily, balloon) as well as total MBS/PCs outstanding, held in portfolio, repurchases and REMICs.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Time for Steve to Talk to Mel / Going to Bed, Disappointed / The GSE Stock Bet: Buy Low, Sell High / Is Pershing Square Losing Money on the GSEs? / NAR Chief Stays Hopeful on MIP Cut
- Treasury Nominee Mnuchin Shoots Down GSE Recap and Release Concept
- Nonbanks Increased Agency Servicing by Almost 22 Percent in 2016
- Two Hours After Trump is Sworn In, HUD Issues Mortgagee Letter Killing the FHA MIP Reduction
- Trump May Ice the FHA MIP Cut, At Least for Now