Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Securities Activity
Chart detailing the securities activity of both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac by year. Data are listed by month and include total volume for the current year and years prior as well as percent change and averages.
- 2006-2016 data include lender-originated MBS/new securitization, total new business, MBS purchases/retained portfolio, and total mortgages/PCs with amount outstanding and growth and liquidation percentages.
- 2001-2005 data include new MBS/securitization, total new business, MBS/PC purchases, and total mortgages/PCs with amount outstanding and growth and liquidation percentages.
- 1992-2000 data include value of securities issued by category (fixed-rate, 30-year, 15-year, ARMs, multifamily, balloon) as well as total MBS/PCs outstanding, held in portfolio, repurchases and REMICs.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Servicing Transfer Activity Slowed in 1Q17; Fannies Temporary Freeze a Factor
- Incenter Offers $898 Million of GSE Alt A Servicing Rights
- Lone Star Prepping a Potentially Record-Breaking Nonprime MBS (Post-Crisis Era)
- Veep Economist Calabria Hints at No Official Plan for Fannie/Freddie Yet
- Fix & Flip Lenders Turn to Loan Brokers