Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Mortgage Activity
Data detailing the monthly activity of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for a given year.
- 2001-2015 data include monthly totals for total new business volume, MBS volume, mortgage volume as well as portfolio data for purchases and balance. Fannie Mae data include retained commitment volume, liquidity rate and single family delinquency rates. Freddie Mac data include purchase agreement volume, liquidity rate, and single family delinquency rates.
- 1990-2000 data for Fannie Mae include 30-year, intermediate, ARM, multi-family and MBS purchases, as well as fixed and ARM purchases sold through MBSs and total mortgages purchased and MBS issuance. Data for Freddie Mac include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as fixed and ARM PC sales and total PCs issued.
- 1988 and 1989 data include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as MBS issuance for Fannie Mae and PC issuance for Freddie Mac.
What is the very best source of new mortgage customers for your lending shop? (Choose one only.)
- Leads provided to me by employer
- Paid internet/website leads
- Real estate agents/Realtors
- Our existing customer base/our servicing customers
- My own personal sales "leads" database
Most Popular Stories
- New Bill Presses Treasury to Research Ending GSE Conservatorships
- Subservicing Keeps Growing as Regulatory Headaches Force MSR Owners to Cut Costs and Outsource
- Brexit Fall Out in the US: Loan Officers Worried About Losing Loans Because of Plunging Rates?
- GSE Loan Repurchase Activity Fell to Record Low in 1Q16
- Short Takes: Fed Official Casts Doubt on Nonbanks? / The American House: A Terrible Investment? / Concern Over VA-Streamlined Refis? / Amherst Hires Barclays Mortgage Officials / A New 52-Week Low for Walter Investment