Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Mortgage Activity
Data detailing the monthly activity of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for a given year.
- 2001-2014 data include monthly totals for total new business volume, MBS volume, mortgage volume as well as portfolio data for purchases and balance. Fannie Mae data include retained commitment volume, liquidity rate and single family delinquency rates. Freddie Mac data include purchase agreement volume, liquidity rate, and single family delinquency rates.
- 1990-2000 data for Fannie Mae include 30-year, intermediate, ARM, multi-family and MBS purchases, as well as fixed and ARM purchases sold through MBSs and total mortgages purchased and MBS issuance. Data for Freddie Mac include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as fixed and ARM PC sales and total PCs issued.
- 1988 and 1989 data include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as MBS issuance for Fannie Mae and PC issuance for Freddie Mac.
Most Popular Stories
- Is a Cut in Fannie/Freddie Guaranty Fees in the Cards for 2016?
- Eventually, loanDepot Will Go Public; As for the CFO Resignation
- Servicing Marks Ugly in 3Q, but Its All in the Rearview Mirror, Right?
- Baseline Conforming Loan Limit for GSEs will Remain at $417,000 Next Year
- Correspondent Production Up Slightly in 3Q15; Retail and Broker Lending Take a Tumble