Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Mortgage Activity
Data detailing the monthly activity of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for a given year.
- 2001-2014 data include monthly totals for total new business volume, MBS volume, mortgage volume as well as portfolio data for purchases and balance. Fannie Mae data include retained commitment volume, liquidity rate and single family delinquency rates. Freddie Mac data include purchase agreement volume, liquidity rate, and single family delinquency rates.
- 1990-2000 data for Fannie Mae include 30-year, intermediate, ARM, multi-family and MBS purchases, as well as fixed and ARM purchases sold through MBSs and total mortgages purchased and MBS issuance. Data for Freddie Mac include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as fixed and ARM PC sales and total PCs issued.
- 1988 and 1989 data include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as MBS issuance for Fannie Mae and PC issuance for Freddie Mac.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 1Q15
- GSE Repurchase Activity
- Top Players 1Q15
- Nonbank Agency Seller Servicers 1Q15
- GSE Seller Profile 1Q15
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
Most Popular Stories
- Banks Ramp Up Holdings of GSE Eligible Loans JPMorgan In Particular
- Short Takes: What, Donald Trump Had a Mortgage Company? / GradeMyBank? / A Lack of Risk Retention by JPM on New Jumbo Deal / Fix or Flip? The Answer: Flip / Earnings Gain for CoreLogic
- Residential Lending Rises 44 Percent at PennyMac
- Latest Jumbo MBS from JPM Includes ARMs, IOs Mostly Originated by First Republic
- What Were Hearing: CALCAP Working on $100 Million Fund for Non-Agency / The Changing Nature of Fix and Flip / Altisource Lures Away Ginnies Man on the Hill / Not So Fast on Those GSE Raises / Improving Delinquencies Kill Another Business