Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Mortgage Activity
Data detailing the monthly activity of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for a given year.
- 2001-2015 data include monthly totals for total new business volume, MBS volume, mortgage volume as well as portfolio data for purchases and balance. Fannie Mae data include retained commitment volume, liquidity rate and single family delinquency rates. Freddie Mac data include purchase agreement volume, liquidity rate, and single family delinquency rates.
- 1990-2000 data for Fannie Mae include 30-year, intermediate, ARM, multi-family and MBS purchases, as well as fixed and ARM purchases sold through MBSs and total mortgages purchased and MBS issuance. Data for Freddie Mac include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as fixed and ARM PC sales and total PCs issued.
- 1988 and 1989 data include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as MBS issuance for Fannie Mae and PC issuance for Freddie Mac.
Most Popular Stories
- FHA Production Slips in 1Q16; Just One Bank Among the Top 20 in FHA Retail
- Final Jumbo Tally for 1Q16: $77 Billion; JPM Dethrones Wells as Market Leader
- Single GSE Security, CSP Still on Target for 2-Stage Launch; The Cost Thus Far: $270 Million
- Short Takes: So Much for the Quiet on TRID Complaints / Mortgage Lenders Lean Toward Trump? / The Last Squeezing of the HARP Grapes / Former Wells Exec Joins Fannie Mae Board
- Ginnie SVP Drayne: Influx of Nonbanks Has Raised A Lot of Issues for the Agency