Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Mortgage Activity
Data detailing the monthly activity of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for a given year.
- 2001-2014 data include monthly totals for total new business volume, MBS volume, mortgage volume as well as portfolio data for purchases and balance. Fannie Mae data include retained commitment volume, liquidity rate and single family delinquency rates. Freddie Mac data include purchase agreement volume, liquidity rate, and single family delinquency rates.
- 1990-2000 data for Fannie Mae include 30-year, intermediate, ARM, multi-family and MBS purchases, as well as fixed and ARM purchases sold through MBSs and total mortgages purchased and MBS issuance. Data for Freddie Mac include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as fixed and ARM PC sales and total PCs issued.
- 1988 and 1989 data include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as MBS issuance for Fannie Mae and PC issuance for Freddie Mac.
Most Popular Stories
- Some TRID Relief You Can Finally Count On? Regulators Will Recognize Good Faith Efforts
- What Were Hearing: Is It Open Season on Mortgage Bankers? / The Coming Storm Over Marketing Service Agreements / Realtors and MSAs? / loanDepot Fights Back / Mortgage Carpetbaggers?
- MBS and ABS Issuance Off Slightly in 3Q15, but Nice Gains YoY
- John Sherwood to Step Down as President of NMI Holdings
- HUD IG Slams loanDepot for Alleged Underwriting Violations on DP Assistance Gifts