Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Mortgage Activity
Data detailing the monthly activity of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for a given year.
- 2001-2014 data include monthly totals for total new business volume, MBS volume, mortgage volume as well as portfolio data for purchases and balance. Fannie Mae data include retained commitment volume, liquidity rate and single family delinquency rates. Freddie Mac data include purchase agreement volume, liquidity rate, and single family delinquency rates.
- 1990-2000 data for Fannie Mae include 30-year, intermediate, ARM, multi-family and MBS purchases, as well as fixed and ARM purchases sold through MBSs and total mortgages purchased and MBS issuance. Data for Freddie Mac include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as fixed and ARM PC sales and total PCs issued.
- 1988 and 1989 data include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as MBS issuance for Fannie Mae and PC issuance for Freddie Mac.
- GSE Seller Profile 1Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 4Q14
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
Most Popular Stories
- Brokers Continue Comeback, Post Highest Market Share Reading Since 2010
- FHFA Ready to Hike Conforming Loan Limits?
- As Ocwen Shuts Houston Platform, Hiring in India (Overseas) Booms
- Short Takes: Wells Fargo Now #2 in Iowa / Why We Really Need the CSP / What Does Fannie Mae Charge? / First Niagara Under HUDs Microscope
- Doesnt Sound Like Fannie Mae Will Offer its Automated Underwriting System for Free