Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Mortgage Activity
Data detailing the monthly activity of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for a given year.
- 2001-2014 data include monthly totals for total new business volume, MBS volume, mortgage volume as well as portfolio data for purchases and balance. Fannie Mae data include retained commitment volume, liquidity rate and single family delinquency rates. Freddie Mac data include purchase agreement volume, liquidity rate, and single family delinquency rates.
- 1990-2000 data for Fannie Mae include 30-year, intermediate, ARM, multi-family and MBS purchases, as well as fixed and ARM purchases sold through MBSs and total mortgages purchased and MBS issuance. Data for Freddie Mac include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as fixed and ARM PC sales and total PCs issued.
- 1988 and 1989 data include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as MBS issuance for Fannie Mae and PC issuance for Freddie Mac.
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Ocwen Decides to Keep its Ginnie MSRs / What Will a Borrower See When It Googles Ocwens Name? / Quicken Gets Hit in the Mouth With a Fastball / More Red Ink for Stewart Title
- DOJ Sues Quicken for FHA Underwriting Violations, Accuses Nonbank of Inflating Appraisals, More
- Okay, DOJ Finally Sued Quicken, but Industry Backs Lender in Its Claims
- Wall Streets Return to Mortgage Lending: Blackstone Buys a Residential Lender
- Impac Sees 1Q Earnings Spike Thanks to CashCall, Deferred Tax Assets