Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Mortgage Activity
Data detailing the monthly activity of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for a given year. Data available from 1988-2013.
- 2001-2013 data include monthly totals for total new business volume, MBS volume, mortgage volume as well as portfolio data for purchases and balance. Fannie Mae data include retained commitment volume, liquidity rate and single family delinquency rates. Freddie Mac data include purchase agreement volume, liquidity rate, and single family delinquency rates.
- 1990-2000 data for Fannie Mae include 30-year, intermediate, ARM, multi-family and MBS purchases, as well as fixed and ARM purchases sold through MBSs and total mortgages purchased and MBS issuance. Data for Freddie Mac include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as fixed and ARM PC sales and total PCs issued.
- 1988 and 1989 data include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as MBS issuance for Fannie Mae and PC issuance for Freddie Mac.
- NEW QUARTER RELEASED! GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Most Popular Stories
- Wells Sale of $39 Billion in MSRs to Ocwen Imperiled; A $14 Stock?
- First Republic, Chase Team Up on Unique New Jumbo MBS
- GSE Shareholders Look to Iowa Federal Court to Vacate DC Judges Dismissal
- Ocwens Stock Plunges After NYS Levies More Allegations Against the Firm
- FHFAs Olive Branch on Buybacks and HLTVs Welcomed but It Wont be a Game Changer