Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Mortgage Activity
Data detailing the monthly activity of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for a given year.
- 2001-2015 data include monthly totals for total new business volume, MBS volume, mortgage volume as well as portfolio data for purchases and balance. Fannie Mae data include retained commitment volume, liquidity rate and single family delinquency rates. Freddie Mac data include purchase agreement volume, liquidity rate, and single family delinquency rates.
- 1990-2000 data for Fannie Mae include 30-year, intermediate, ARM, multi-family and MBS purchases, as well as fixed and ARM purchases sold through MBSs and total mortgages purchased and MBS issuance. Data for Freddie Mac include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as fixed and ARM PC sales and total PCs issued.
- 1988 and 1989 data include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as MBS issuance for Fannie Mae and PC issuance for Freddie Mac.
Most Popular Stories
- Exclusive: Fannie and Freddie Received Marching Orders from the FHFA: Have the Same G-Fees
- A Significant Increase in Agency Jumbos for 2Q; GSE Loan Limit to Increase?
- Will the Wells Fargo Account Scandal Hit the Megabanks Mortgage Business? Correspondent Sellers Fear Reputational Risk
- What Were Hearing: The Mortgage Customer and Wells Fargo? / This Too Shall Blow Over Maybe / Houston-Based Mortgage Firm Up For Grabs / Question for Promontory: Do You Really Want to be Owned by IBM? / MBA Chief: Hillary Clearer on Housing Issues
- New Residential Bundles Excess Spread from MSRs on Non-Agency MBS into a New $345 Million ABS