Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Mortgage Activity
Data detailing the monthly activity of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for a given year.
- 2001-2015 data include monthly totals for total new business volume, MBS volume, mortgage volume as well as portfolio data for purchases and balance. Fannie Mae data include retained commitment volume, liquidity rate and single family delinquency rates. Freddie Mac data include purchase agreement volume, liquidity rate, and single family delinquency rates.
- 1990-2000 data for Fannie Mae include 30-year, intermediate, ARM, multi-family and MBS purchases, as well as fixed and ARM purchases sold through MBSs and total mortgages purchased and MBS issuance. Data for Freddie Mac include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as fixed and ARM PC sales and total PCs issued.
- 1988 and 1989 data include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as MBS issuance for Fannie Mae and PC issuance for Freddie Mac.
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Is the CFPB to Blame? / Or Maybe the Math Doesnt Work / If Only the C&I Market Would Return / NAR is Happy with TRID 2.0 / Subprime Lending Continues to Hum / Whats Wrong with a 7 Percent Mortgage?
- Commercial Mortgage Securitization Took a Tumble in 2Q16; Non-Agency Issuance Hits Four-Year Low
- Thanks to Plunging Interest Rates, Loan Production Hit a Three-Year High in 2Q16; Huge Gains at Some Shops
- Home Point Financial Inks Deal to Buy Emery Financials Assets
- Top-Ranked Jumbo Issuer Two Harbors Pulls the Plug on its Jumbo Conduit Business