Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Mortgage Activity
Data detailing the monthly activity of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for a given year. Data available from 1988-2013.
- 2001-2013 data include monthly totals for total new business volume, MBS volume, mortgage volume as well as portfolio data for purchases and balance. Fannie Mae data include retained commitment volume, liquidity rate and single family delinquency rates. Freddie Mac data include purchase agreement volume, liquidity rate, and single family delinquency rates.
- 1990-2000 data for Fannie Mae include 30-year, intermediate, ARM, multi-family and MBS purchases, as well as fixed and ARM purchases sold through MBSs and total mortgages purchased and MBS issuance. Data for Freddie Mac include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as fixed and ARM PC sales and total PCs issued.
- 1988 and 1989 data include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as MBS issuance for Fannie Mae and PC issuance for Freddie Mac.
- NEW QUARTER RELEASED! GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Over the next six months we plan to hire this many more additional loan officers:
- 1 to 10 (We're being careful.)
- 11 to 30 (We're optimistic.)
- More than 30 (We're in a growth mode as the banks get out.)
- We're cutting back. (Are you nuts? It's ugly out there.)
Most Popular Stories
- Ocwens Stock Plunges After NYS Levies More Allegations Against the Firm
- QRM = QM; Final Rule on Risk Retention Includes Exemptions for Large Majority of Mortgages
- Ginnie Mae Ushers in New Capital Rules for Issuers; Firms Will be Scored Monthly
- An Origination Surprise: 3Q Production Better Than Expected, So Far
- Short Takes: MBA Shows the Love for FHFAs Mel Watt / Looser Mortgage Credit? Are You Crazy? / The CFPB ePilot Moves Closer / The Fear of Running Out of Money / Are You Afraid of Ghosts?