Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Mortgage Activity
Data detailing the monthly activity of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for a given year. Data available from 1988-2013.
- 2001-2013 data include monthly totals for total new business volume, MBS volume, mortgage volume as well as portfolio data for purchases and balance. Fannie Mae data include retained commitment volume, liquidity rate and single family delinquency rates. Freddie Mac data include purchase agreement volume, liquidity rate, and single family delinquency rates.
- 1990-2000 data for Fannie Mae include 30-year, intermediate, ARM, multi-family and MBS purchases, as well as fixed and ARM purchases sold through MBSs and total mortgages purchased and MBS issuance. Data for Freddie Mac include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as fixed and ARM PC sales and total PCs issued.
- 1988 and 1989 data include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as MBS issuance for Fannie Mae and PC issuance for Freddie Mac.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 4Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Most Popular Stories
- Nonbanks Continue Their Assault on Servicing Market Share
- Another Top Executive Departs Nationstar: Chief Compliance Officer Tankersley
- RPM Mortgage Contributed the Most to New Jumbo MBS from Two Harbors
- Ocwen Suffers Earnings Decline, Blames Regulatory Costs; Will Invest in Non-Agency MBS
- Ocwen Shares Get Clobbered; Nonbank Declines to Discuss the Lawsky Situation