Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Mortgage Activity
Data detailing the monthly activity of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for a given year. Data available from 1988-2013.
- 2001-2013 data include monthly totals for total new business volume, MBS volume, mortgage volume as well as portfolio data for purchases and balance. Fannie Mae data include retained commitment volume, liquidity rate and single family delinquency rates. Freddie Mac data include purchase agreement volume, liquidity rate, and single family delinquency rates.
- 1990-2000 data for Fannie Mae include 30-year, intermediate, ARM, multi-family and MBS purchases, as well as fixed and ARM purchases sold through MBSs and total mortgages purchased and MBS issuance. Data for Freddie Mac include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as fixed and ARM PC sales and total PCs issued.
- 1988 and 1989 data include 30-year, 15-year, mobile and second home, ARM, multifamily and total purchases, as well as MBS issuance for Fannie Mae and PC issuance for Freddie Mac.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 4Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Most Popular Stories
- Big Banks Report Substantial Increase in 2Q14 Mortgage Income
- And the Most Shorted Mortgage Stock is: Nationstar; PHH a Close Second
- Believe It or Not: White House Still Working on Advancing GSE Reform This Year
- Short Takes: Lender Focusing on Four M&A Deals? / Mechanics Bank Inks Origination Deal with RPM / California, the Golden State of Mortgage Fraud? / Fannie Vendor Denies Discrimination Allegation / EverBank is Apparently a Jaguars Fan
- A Ton of New MSR Deals Hit the Market, but Not Legacy Product