Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Exams by CFPB
Chart detailing number of mortgage-related exams performed by CFPB by quarter. Includes breakouts for exams of originators (depository and non-depository) and servicers (depository and non-depository).
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- The Origination Tally for 3Q16: $580 Billion; Nonbanks Now Control Half the Market
- Ginnie Mae Tries to Allay Investor Fears on Streamlined Refis
- Ocwen Finally Earns a Profit; Stock Soars; Questions Remain
- Millions of Borrowers Foreclosed On During Financial Crisis Near Eligibility for a New Mortgage
- Short Takes: What a Trump White House Means for the GSEs / PHH Will Release 3Q16 Results on Election Day / Wedbush Initiates Coverage of PHH / Freedom From Reps & Warrants? / The First Hispanic-American MBS Chair / New Hires for Silver Hill