Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Trends in Consumer Complaints
Chart detailing volume of consumer complaints filed with CFPB since 4Q11. Includes total by quarter and breakouts for home mortgage, credit card, bank account, student loan, consumer loan, payday loan, credit report, money transfer and debt collection.
Consumer Complaints by State
Number of complaints filed by consumers with the CFPB by state. In addition to 50 states, includes American Samoa, District of Columbia, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and Armed Forces for Americas, Europe and Pacific. Includes quantity for each of five most recent quarters as well as sequential and year-over-year change.
Consumer Complaints by Company
Volume of complaints filed by consumers with the CFPB by institution for institutions with most complaints. Includes breakouts for complaints related to: home mortgage, credit card, bank account, student/consumer and other. Includes percentage resolved of total complaints by: relief, closed or pending.
- June 30, 2015, and earlier: Volume is cumulative and chart includes total new complaints filed in recent quarter and change in number of complaints from previous quarter.
- After June 30, 2015: Volume is for time period and chart includes sequential and year-over-year change.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Fair Housing Group Alleges Racial Bias in Fannie Foreclosure Upkeep
- Warehouse Sector Continues to Hum Along, but Managers Concerned about Rising Rates
- Impac Confirms Layoffs at CashCall Unit. Other Firms May Follow Suit
- Short Takes: What Goes Up, Must Come Down (GSE Share Prices) / An Underperform Rating / Buy Low, Sell High Accomplished / Urban Revitalization, a HUD Goal for Ben Carson? / New Hires for Alterra Home Loans
- Higher GSE Loan Limits Wont Have Much of an Impact on Jumbos