The Non-Mortgage Asset-Backed Security Market
Bank & Thrift ABS Holdings
Total bank and thrift ABS holdings. Includes the following subcategories: Consumer, Card, Auto, Business, Other/Home Equity Lending. Also includes change over previous period and previous year.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- BofA Expands and Doubles Commitment to Low-Downpayment Program
- Vehicle Finance, Credit Card Securitizations Fuel Sturdy Increase in 3Q16 ABS Issuance
- GNMA Revises Pooling-Eligibility Rules for Streamlined Refi Loans
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?
- PHH Ruling Expected to Slow CFPBs Enforcement Roll, But How Much?