Mortgage Portfolios and Servicing Rights
Servicing for others
Bank MSR History
Chart detailing bank sector's mortgage servicing rights dollar volume and market share. Provides annual number for 2001-2013, quarterly numbers 1Q14-1Q15. Does not provide information for individual banks.
Bank/Thrift Mortgages Serviced for Others
Chart showing volume of servicing for others according to depository asset size (over $1 trillion, between $100 billion and $1 trillion, between $10 billion and $100 billion, between $1 billion and $10 billion, and less than $1 billion. Also provides comparison numbers for 1Q13 and change percent. Does not include information for individual banks.
Bank MSR Valuation Trends
Chart ranking institutions by mortgages serviced for others. Column heads are: Servicing for Others, Fair Value of Mortgage Servicing Rights, and Ratio of MSR FV to SFO.
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Charbonneau & Associates Working on Two M&A Deals
- The Final Tally on Publicly Traded Nonbanks: A $156.1 Million Loss for 2016
- GSE Buybacks Fell to Record Low in Fourth Quarter, 2016
- M&A Roundup: Freedom Mortgage is in a Buying Mode
- As Originations Decline, Lenders Concerned About Competition and Lower Profits