Mortgage Profitability, Earnings and Repurchase Activity
Bank Mortgage Repurchase Activity
Ranking of top banks by repurchase volume. Also includes reserves held at end of period.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- The New White House Budget: $151.5 Billion of GSE Dividends to Come Right to Uncle Sam
- Quicken Asks Mortgage Insurance Firms to Cut a Deal on MI
- Fairholme Continues Push to Have FHFA Cough Up More PSPA Documents
- GSE MBS Production Slipped in January. A TRID Ice Patch?
- Shakeup at Ditech Financial: Patti Cook Out as President, David Schneider Is In