- Top Mortgage Players: 4Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
What do you think is the biggest hurdle to meeting the new QM standards in the CFPBs ability-to-repay rule?
- A debt-to-income (DTI) cap of 43%.
- A 3% cap on points and fees.
- An interest rate cap of the average prime offered rate (APOR) plus 1.5%.
Most Popular Stories
- Mortgage Complaints to CFPB See Big Drop from Year Ago
- SHORT TAKES: Negative Outlook / Fannie to Assess Late Fees / Servicers Implement CFPB Rules / Crowdfunding Servicing Purchases / Johnson-Crapo Outlook
- GSEs Will Comply with Chicago's Vacant Property Rule But Not Pay Under Settlement by FHFA
- Steve Cohens SAC Ups Stake in Walter Investment
- Ellie Mae: Encompass Outage Wasnt Due to an Attack, There was No Data Breach