Mortgage Profitability, Earnings and Repurchase Activity
Bank Mortgage-Banking Earnings
Chart ranking institutions by noninterest income from sale, securitization and servicing of 1-4 family mortgages.
Mortgage-Banking Income by Institution Type
Chart showing mortgage-banking income volume by institution type (mega-bank, regional bank, nonbank). Includes volume for current period, previous period and four most recent quarters as well as sequential and year-over-year change.
Early Look: Mortgage Banking Results
Originations and mortgage banking income results for five megabanks (Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, US Bank, Citigroup). Includes volume for most recent six quarters and sequential change.
What is the very best source of new mortgage customers for your lending shop? (Choose one only.)
- Leads provided to me by employer
- Paid internet/website leads
- Real estate agents/Realtors
- Our existing customer base/our servicing customers
- My own personal sales "leads" database
Most Popular Stories
- Fear and Loathing in the Ginnie Mae MSR Market; The MIP Factor?
- FHFA Examiners Worry About Inability of GSEs to Build Capital; Risk-Transfer Costs a Concern Too
- Brexit Fall Out in the US: Loan Officers Worried About Losing Loans Because of Plunging Rates?
- Short Takes: Fed Official Casts Doubt on Nonbanks? / The American House: A Terrible Investment? / Concern Over VA-Streamlined Refis? / Amherst Hires Barclays Mortgage Officials / A New 52-Week Low for Walter Investment
- Commercial Banks Report Uptick in Mortgage Repurchases