Mortgage Profitability, Earnings and Repurchase Activity
Bank Mortgage-Banking Earnings
Chart ranking institutions by noninterest income from sale, securitization and servicing of 1-4 family mortgages.
Mortgage-Banking Income by Institution Type
Chart showing mortgage-banking income volume by institution type (mega-bank, regional bank, nonbank). Includes volume for current period, previous period and four most recent quarters as well as sequential and year-over-year change.
Early Look: Mortgage Banking Results
Originations and mortgage banking income results for five megabanks (Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, US Bank, Citigroup). Includes volume for most recent six quarters and sequential change.
Most Popular Stories
- Nonbanks Lose Some Market Share Among Agency MBS Issuers in Third Quarter But Remain Dominant
- CFPB Guidance on Marketing Services Agreements Goes Over Like a Lead Balloon
- In IPO Documents, loanDepot Touts Profitability Since 2012, Takes Aim at Bank Mortgage Lenders
- Short Takes: Senators Dont Expect GSE Reform Anytime Soon / Shooting Down the White House GSE Rumor / Whats With Stonegates Stock Price? / Sale or Bust?
- Short Takes: CFPB Issues Guidance on MSAs / Yes, the Agency Mentions Kickbacks / Sen. Corker, Stock Picker, Says Short Fannie and Freddie / He was Being Sarcastic! Lighten Up, IU!