Mortgage Profitability, Earnings and Repurchase Activity
Bank Mortgage-Banking Earnings
Chart ranking institutions by noninterest income from sale, securitization and servicing of 1-4 family mortgages.
Mortgage-Banking Income by Institution Type
Chart showing mortgage-banking income volume by institution type (mega-bank, regional bank, nonbank). Includes volume for current period, previous period and four most recent quarters as well as sequential and year-over-year change.
Early Look: Mortgage Banking Results
Originations and mortgage banking income results for five megabanks (Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, US Bank, Citigroup). Includes volume for most recent six quarters and sequential change.
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: PHH on TPO: Subpar Profits / Mortgage Broker Share Holds Steady / Broker Blame? / NAMBs New Identity / Home Point Hires Account Executives
- Marketplace Lender SoFi Gets Fannie Approvals; Continues to Sell Jumbos into the Secondary
- A Positive Sign: Agency MBS Market Springs to Life in April
- Top-Five Servicers Continue to Pull Back; Receivables Drop Almost 8 Percent YoY
- A Sale of PHH/Assets Looms Large After 1Q Loss, Declining Revenue and Falling Originations