Mortgage Profitability, Earnings and Repurchase Activity
Bank Mortgage-Banking Earnings
Chart ranking institutions by noninterest income from sale, securitization and servicing of 1-4 family mortgages.
Early Look: Mortgage Banking Results
Originations and mortgage banking income results for five megabanks (Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, US Bank, Citigroup). Includes volume for most recent six quarters and sequential change.
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- The Time is Right for a Boom in Servicing Sales. However
- What Were Hearing: Okay, So Mnuchin is One of Them, But / Where Were You When We Were Bailing Out Fannie and Freddie? / Remember Hank Greenberg? / Maybe Servicing Compensation is Too Low / The Next Bank to Quit Servicing
- An Alt Theory Emerges on the Spike in FHA Delinquencies. MSR Transfers the Culprit?
- New Rez: Large MSR Transfers from Banks to Nonbanks DoA; REIT in Talks with the FHFA
- Fairholme Chief Bruce Berkowitz on GSE Legal Setback: This is far from over.