Mortgage Profitability, Earnings and Repurchase Activity
Bank Mortgage-Banking Earnings
Chart ranking institutions by noninterest income from sale, securitization and servicing of 1-4 family mortgages. Quarterly data available from 2010 to 1Q15.
Mortgage-Banking Income by Institution Type
Chart showing mortgage-banking income volume by institution type (mega-bank, regional bank, nonbank). Includes volume for current period, previous period and four most recent quarters as well as sequential and year-over-year change.
- GSE Seller Profile 1Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 4Q14
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
Most Popular Stories
- California Has a Huge Gain in GSE Business: Up Almost 70 Percent
- Warehouse Market Heats Up Thanks to Refis and Market Surge by Nonbanks
- Short Takes: Whos Blackstone Talking to Now? / Carrington Offering Low FICO Score Loan Thru Brokers / The Return of American Homes Michael Strauss? / HUD IG Cites NTFN
- Bank Call Reports: Depositories Had Solid Increase in Mortgage Profits for 1Q15
- In Demand: LOs, Processors and Yes Mortgage CEOs