Mortgage Profitability, Earnings and Repurchase Activity
Bank Mortgage-Banking Earnings
Chart ranking institutions by noninterest income from sale, securitization and servicing of 1-4 family mortgages.
Mortgage-Banking Income by Institution Type
Chart showing mortgage-banking income volume by institution type (mega-bank, regional bank, nonbank). Includes volume for current period, previous period and four most recent quarters as well as sequential and year-over-year change.
Early Look: Mortgage Banking Results
Originations and mortgage banking income results for five megabanks (Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, US Bank, Citigroup). Includes volume for most recent six quarters and sequential change.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Jumbo Tally for 1Q16: $77 Billion; JPM Dethrones Wells as Market Leader
- Single GSE Security, CSP Still on Target for 2-Stage Launch; The Cost Thus Far: $270 Million
- Short Takes: So Much for the Quiet on TRID Complaints / Mortgage Lenders Lean Toward Trump? / The Last Squeezing of the HARP Grapes / Former Wells Exec Joins Fannie Mae Board
- Ginnie SVP Drayne: Influx of Nonbanks Has Raised A Lot of Issues for the Agency
- CFPB Experts: Chances of Being Examined Rest in Complaint Portal, Data