Mortgage Profitability, Earnings and Repurchase Activity
Bank Mortgage-Banking Earnings
Chart ranking institutions by noninterest income from sale, securitization and servicing of 1-4 family mortgages.
Mortgage-Banking Income by Institution Type
Chart showing mortgage-banking income volume by institution type (mega-bank, regional bank, nonbank). Includes volume for current period, previous period and four most recent quarters as well as sequential and year-over-year change.
Early Look: Mortgage Banking Results
Originations and mortgage banking income results for five megabanks (Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, US Bank, Citigroup). Includes volume for most recent six quarters and sequential change.
Most Popular Stories
- Half of Outstanding Agency Mortgages Have Interest Rates Higher than 4.000%
- Short Takes: Earnings Increase at Black Knight / GSE Reform Talk at RNC / FirstKey Preps Large MBS / Stonegate's Distributed Retail Hire
- Lenders Prevail in Effort to Limit Liability on Data Submissions to State Regulators
- Housing Industry Tries to Get a Word In at Republican National Convention
- Realtors Say Low-Downpayment Programs Readily Available