Mortgage Profitability, Earnings and Repurchase Activity
Bank Mortgage-Banking Earnings
Chart ranking institutions by noninterest income from sale, securitization and servicing of 1-4 family mortgages. Quarterly data available from 2010 to 1Q15.
Mortgage-Banking Income by Institution Type
Chart showing mortgage-banking income volume by institution type (mega-bank, regional bank, nonbank). Includes volume for current period, previous period and four most recent quarters as well as sequential and year-over-year change.
- Top Players 1Q15
- Nonbank Agency Seller Servicers 1Q15
- GSE Seller Profile 1Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
Most Popular Stories
- PIMCO Looking at Buying a Mortgage Company?
- Short Takes: More Servicing Deals on the Way? / Another Top Executive Departs Wingspan? / BofA Gaining on Wells? / Impac Gets a Line of Credit / Ex-Lenders One Chief Lands at Embrace
- SCOTUS Decision on Disparate Impact Could Embolden the CFPB
- So, Is the FHA Still Sick or Not?
- OCC: Banks Face $131 Billion of Resetting HELOCs