Mortgage Profitability, Earnings and Repurchase Activity
Bank Mortgage-Banking Earnings
Chart ranking institutions by noninterest income from sale, securitization and servicing of 1-4 family mortgages.
Mortgage-Banking Income by Institution Type
Chart showing mortgage-banking income volume by institution type (mega-bank, regional bank, nonbank). Includes volume for current period, previous period and four most recent quarters as well as sequential and year-over-year change.
Early Look: Mortgage Banking Results
Originations and mortgage banking income results for five megabanks (Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, US Bank, Citigroup). Includes volume for most recent six quarters and sequential change.
Most Popular Stories
- Is a Cut in Fannie/Freddie Guaranty Fees in the Cards for 2016?
- Correspondent Production Up Slightly in 3Q15; Retail and Broker Lending Take a Tumble
- Baseline Conforming Loan Limit for GSEs will Remain at $417,000 Next Year
- Eventually, loanDepot Will Go Public; As for the CFO Resignation
- Servicing Marks Ugly in 3Q, but Its All in the Rearview Mirror, Right?