Mortgage Profitability, Earnings and Repurchase Activity
Bank Mortgage-Banking Earnings
Chart ranking institutions by noninterest income from sale, securitization and servicing of 1-4 family mortgages. Quarterly data available from 2010 to 4Q14.
Mortgage-Banking Income by Institution Type
Chart showing mortgage-banking income volume by institution type (mega-bank, regional bank, nonbank). Includes volume for current period, previous period and four most recent quarters as well as sequential and year-over-year change.
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- The Problem with 2014 Mortgage Profits: A Weak Return on Originations
- High Credit Score Mortgages Continue to Dominate GSE Lending
- RoundPoint Will Keep Buying Servicing on a Flow Basis; As for the Sale
- Of All the Ocwen Affiliates, Altisource Hit the Hardest
- Mortgage Origination Profits Looking Rosy?