Mortgage Profitability, Earnings and Repurchase Activity
Bank Mortgage-Banking Earnings
Chart ranking institutions by noninterest income from sale, securitization and servicing of 1-4 family mortgages. Quarterly data available from 2010 to 4Q14.
Mortgage-Banking Income by Institution Type
Chart showing mortgage-banking income volume by institution type (mega-bank, regional bank, nonbank). Includes volume for current period, previous period and four most recent quarters as well as sequential and year-over-year change.
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Ocwen Decides to Keep its Ginnie MSRs / What Will a Borrower See When It Googles Ocwens Name? / Quicken Gets Hit in the Mouth With a Fastball / More Red Ink for Stewart Title
- Impac Sees 1Q Earnings Spike Thanks to CashCall, Deferred Tax Assets
- DOJ Sues Quicken for FHA Underwriting Violations, Accuses Nonbank of Inflating Appraisals, More
- Non-Mortgage ABS Issuance Takes Off Like a Rocket in First Quarter
- Okay, DOJ Finally Sued Quicken, but Industry Backs Lender in Its Claims