Mortgage Profitability, Earnings and Repurchase Activity
Bank Mortgage Banking Activity
Historical aggregate bank income. Columns headings are: Mortgage Banking Net Income, Repurchase/Indemnification, 1-4 Family Mortgage Originations (Retail, Wholesale), Secondary Marketing (Loans Sold, Held for Sale). Data provided by both yearly and quarterly breaks.
Most Popular Stories
- Redwood CEO: JPMorgan Ahead of Everybody Else with Non-Agency MBS Packed with GSE-Eligible Loans
- Analyst: PHH Corp. Is Just too Cheap; But Will a Buyer Emerge?
- Ginnie Mae Keeping a Close Eye on Servicing Sales, Liquidity
- Freddie Mac Rolls Out Front-End Risk-Sharing Pilot; But No Benefit for Lenders
- Booming MBS Issuance and Uptick in Rates Should Translate into Stellar 3Q Results for Fannie and Freddie. Right?