Mortgage Profitability, Earnings and Repurchase Activity
Bank Mortgage Banking Activity
Historical aggregate bank income. Columns headings are: Mortgage Banking Net Income, Repurchase/Indemnification, 1-4 Family Mortgage Originations (Retail, Wholesale), Secondary Marketing (Loans Sold, Held for Sale). Data provided by both yearly and quarterly breaks.
- GSE Seller Profile 1Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 4Q14
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
Most Popular Stories
- Brokers Continue Comeback, Post Highest Market Share Reading Since 2010
- FHFA Ready to Hike Conforming Loan Limits?
- As Ocwen Shuts Houston Platform, Hiring in India (Overseas) Booms
- Short Takes: Whos Blackstone Talking to Now? / Carrington Offering Low FICO Score Loan Thru Brokers / The Return of American Homes Michael Strauss? / HUD IG Cites NTFN
- Short Takes: Wells Fargo Now #2 in Iowa / Why We Really Need the CSP / What Does Fannie Mae Charge? / First Niagara Under HUDs Microscope