Mortgage Profitability, Earnings and Repurchase Activity
Bank Mortgage Banking Activity
Historical aggregate bank income. Columns headings are: Mortgage Banking Net Income, Repurchase/Indemnification, 1-4 Family Mortgage Originations, Retail, Wholesale, Secondary Marketing, Loans Sold, Held for Sale. 2007-2012 data available by year. 2009-2012 data available quarterly.
- Top Mortgage Players: 4Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
What do you think is the biggest hurdle to meeting the new QM standards in the CFPBs ability-to-repay rule?
- A debt-to-income (DTI) cap of 43%.
- A 3% cap on points and fees.
- An interest rate cap of the average prime offered rate (APOR) plus 1.5%.
Most Popular Stories
- Purchase-Mortgage Volume Sank in Early 2014
- BofAs Mortgage Settlements Lead to Loss in First Quarter, Originations Decline
- Mortgage Complaints to CFPB See Big Drop from Year Ago
- FHFA-OIG: Big Bank Members Boost FHLBank Advances, Reporting Needed
- SHORT TAKES: Negative Outlook / Fannie to Assess Late Fees / Servicers Implement CFPB Rules / Crowdfunding Servicing Purchases / Johnson-Crapo Outlook