Mortgage Profitability, Earnings and Repurchase Activity
Bank Mortgage Banking Activity
Historical aggregate bank income. Columns headings are: Mortgage Banking Net Income, Repurchase/Indemnification, 1-4 Family Mortgage Originations (Retail, Wholesale), Secondary Marketing (Loans Sold, Held for Sale). Data provided by both yearly and quarterly breaks.
Most Popular Stories
- Is a Cut in Fannie/Freddie Guaranty Fees in the Cards for 2016?
- Baseline Conforming Loan Limit for GSEs will Remain at $417,000 Next Year
- Servicing Marks Ugly in 3Q, but Its All in the Rearview Mirror, Right?
- Correspondent Production Up Slightly in 3Q15; Retail and Broker Lending Take a Tumble
- Short Takes: Finance of America Joins MBA / Freddie Mac Bullish on Subservicing / Servicing Rights: An Unstable Asset / Investors Unite to Meet TBTF Party Goers in Miami Beach