Mortgage Profitability, Earnings and Repurchase Activity
Bank Mortgage Banking Activity
Historical aggregate bank income. Columns headings are: Mortgage Banking Net Income, Repurchase/Indemnification, 1-4 Family Mortgage Originations, Retail, Wholesale, Secondary Marketing, Loans Sold, Held for Sale. 2007-2013 data available by year. 2009-2013 data available quarterly.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
Most Popular Stories
- What We're Hearing: Do Banks Really Hate Mortgages? / Stearns Hires Former BofA Retail Honcho / Do the GSEs Really Need Capital? / A Bad NPL Experience?
- Purchase-Money Market Share at its Highest Level in 19 Years
- West Coast-based RPM Finally Inks Deal to Buy NH Lender; More Purchases in the Works?
- Offering Book Circulating on Nations 16th Largest Originator: Stearns
- Supreme Court Prepares to Hear Guidance Cases Tied to LO Overtime