Mortgage Profitability, Earnings and Repurchase Activity
Bank Mortgage Banking Activity
Historical aggregate bank income. Columns headings are: Mortgage Banking Net Income, Repurchase/Indemnification, 1-4 Family Mortgage Originations (Retail, Wholesale), Secondary Marketing (Loans Sold, Held for Sale). Data provided by both yearly and quarterly breaks.
What is the very best source of new mortgage customers for your lending shop? (Choose one only.)
- Leads provided to me by employer
- Paid internet/website leads
- Real estate agents/Realtors
- Our existing customer base/our servicing customers
- My own personal sales "leads" database
Most Popular Stories
- Single-Security Transition Could Become Model for Figuring Out Future of GSE Legacy MBS
- CFPB Singles Out Loan Servicers for Tech Failures. Are Fines Coming?
- First-Time Homebuyer Share Hits Five-Year High
- Ocwen to Settle with DOJ for $30 Million in FCA Lawsuits Involving HAMP and FHA
- FHFAs Attempt to Consolidate Shareholder Cases Denied