Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
Agency MBS Trends
Chart detailing single-family MBS issuance by agencies. Columns include issuance by Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac; total issuance for purchase loans, refinance loans and ARMs; HARP loans (GSEs only); and Freddie Mac's share of GSE business. Includes comparison rows for recent months, quarters and years.
Agency MBS Issuance by Type
Chart detailing volume of GSE issuance by type (30-year fixed-rate, 20-year fixed-rate, 15-year fixed-rate, adjustable-rate, Home Affordable Refinance Program, or jumbo) by quarter. Also includes Ginnie Mae issuance by type (FRM, ARM, or jumbo) for same periods.
Agency First-Time Homebuyer Trends
Comparison of underwriting characteristics over time. Includes average credit score, loan-to-value ratio, debt-to-income ratio and loan size for first-time buyers in multiple periods and for repeat buyers in most recent period. Characteristics for each group are presented for the total market as well as by agency (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae) and insurer (private mortgage insurance, FHA, VA and none).
Refinance Trends and Terms by Mortgage Insurer
Monthly comparison of terms (average note rate, average loan-to-value ratio and average credit score) and trends (refi volume, total volume and refi share of total) between FHA, VA and private MI.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Incenter Offers $898 Million of GSE Alt A Servicing Rights
- Industry Calls for More Guidance From CFPB, Less Regulation by Enforcement
- Veep Economist Calabria Hints at No Official Plan for Fannie/Freddie Yet
- What Were Hearing: How do you Solve a Problem Like Ocwen? / Hints that Something was Afoot / Should Ocwen Call its Overseas Workforce Home? / Influencing the GSE Debate / Ginnie Mae Cracks the $1.8 Trillion Mark
- Lone Star Prepping a Potentially Record-Breaking Nonprime MBS (Post-Crisis Era)