Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
Agency MBS Trends
Chart detailing single-family MBS issuance by agencies. Columns include issuance by Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac; total issuance for purchase loans, refinance loans and ARMs; HARP loans (GSEs only); and Freddie Mac's share of GSE business. Includes comparison rows for recent months, quarters and years.
Agency MBS Issuance by Type
Chart detailing volume of GSE issuance by type (30-year fixed-rate, 20-year fixed-rate, 15-year fixed-rate, adjustable-rate, Home Affordable Refinance Program, or jumbo) by quarter. Also includes Ginnie Mae issuance by type (FRM, ARM, or jumbo) for same periods.
Agency First-Time Homebuyer Trends
Comparison of underwriting characteristics over time. Includes average credit score, loan-to-value ratio, debt-to-income ratio and loan size for first-time buyers in multiple periods and for repeat buyers in most recent period. Characteristics for each group are presented for the total market as well as by agency (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae) and insurer (private mortgage insurance, FHA, VA and none).
Refinance Trends and Terms by Mortgage Insurer
Monthly comparison of terms (average note rate, average loan-to-value ratio and average credit score) and trends (refi volume, total volume and refi share of total) between FHA, VA and private MI.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Nonbanks Increased Agency Servicing by Almost 22 Percent in 2016
- Correspondent Share of GSE Business Edged Higher in 4Q16; Brokers Slumped
- Trump May Ice the FHA MIP Cut, At Least for Now
- Short Takes: Time to Worry About Deferred Tax Assets? / Good News or Bad News? / A Conceptual Exercise / Sen. Elizabeth Warren Wont be in Attendance / New PAC Chief for MBA
- Deutsche Banks $7.2 Billion Settlement with DOJ the Largest Residential MBS Action Against a Single Entity