Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
Agency Third Party Originations Market
Chart showing volume and average underwriting characteristics by quarter from 1Q14 to 3Q14 for correspondent and broker channels. Breakouts are volume, market share, loan size, FICO score, loan-to-value ratio and debt-to-income ratio.
Agency Channel Analysis: Top Sellers
Chart providing average loan characteristics by channel for top sellers to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae. Lists total agency volume for seller and percentage of volume in each of three channels (retail, correspondent, and broker). For each of these four categories, provides average FICO, debt-to-income ratio, loan-to-value ratio and loan size as well as percent by loan purpose (purchase, refinance).
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- BofA Expands and Doubles Commitment to Low-Downpayment Program
- PHH Ruling Expected to Slow CFPBs Enforcement Roll, But How Much?
- Vehicle Finance, Credit Card Securitizations Fuel Sturdy Increase in 3Q16 ABS Issuance
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?
- GNMA Revises Pooling-Eligibility Rules for Streamlined Refi Loans