Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
Agency Third Party Originations Market
Chart showing volume and average underwriting characteristics by quarter from 1Q14 to 3Q14 for correspondent and broker channels. Breakouts are volume, market share, loan size, FICO score, loan-to-value ratio and debt-to-income ratio.
Agency Channel Analysis: Top Sellers
Chart providing average loan characteristics by channel for top sellers to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae. Lists total agency volume for seller and percentage of volume in each of three channels (retail, correspondent, and broker). For each of these four categories, provides average FICO, debt-to-income ratio, loan-to-value ratio and loan size as well as percent by loan purpose (purchase, refinance).
Most Popular Stories
- Some Issuers Still Failing Ginnie Maes Net Worth and Liquidity Requirements, but
- Judge Orders Govt. to Produce More GSE-Related Docs, Shows Signs of Frustration
- SEC Charges Against Hedge Fund Chief Include Allegations Tied to Altisource Investment
- What Were Hearing: GSE Loan Limits to Move Higher? / No One Feels Sorry for Wells Fargo / The King of the Cross-Sell is now the King of Pain / Maybe the CFPB Needs a Kick in the / MBAs Dave Stevens Doesnt Expect Peace to Break Out / Skyline Still Hiring
- And the Beat Goes On: Banks Continue to Cede MSR Business to Nondepositories