Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
Agency MBS Activity by State
Chart listing MBS volume by state for the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam and the US Virgin Islands. Includes breakouts for purchase and refinance; and for FNMA, FHLMC, and GNMA. Also includes percent change from previous period and previous year.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- Freddie Tweaks Loan Advisor Product, Offers No-Cost Automated Appraisals
- CBO Says Even if GSE Plaintiffs Prevail, Treasury Would Still Get Most of the Earnings of Fannie and Freddie
- Monday Morning Mortgage Shocker: Genworth Being Sold to Chinese Company
- A Milestone: Nonbanks Now Control 51 Percent-Plus of Ginnie Mae Servicing Market
- Short Takes: FHFA Chief Mel Watt: Embrace Change, Folks / Halfway to Five Years / MBAs Stevens Makes Reference to FHA Lawsuits / For Wells Fargo, the Fallout Continues