Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
Agency Loan Characteristics: MI and Purpose
Chart detailing volume by unpaid principal balance and market share by purpose (purchase and refinance) for private mortgage insurance, FHA, VA and no MI. Also includes average FICO score, average debt-to-income and average loan-to-value for each breakout.
Agency Loan Characteristics: Demographics (HMDA Data)
Chart detailing volume, distribution and share for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae for single-family mortgages as broken out by race/ethnicity (American Indian, Asian, Black, Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, White and Hispanic), by borrower income, and by percent of area population classified as minority.
Agency Channel/Purpose Loan Detail
Average underwriting characteristics (FICO score, debt-to-income ratio, loan-to-value ratio and loan size) by loan purpose by channel for the government-sponsored enterprises and for Ginnie Mae.
Agency Loan Characteristics: LTV by FICO
A matrix showing the distribution of GSE loans according to loan-to-value bucket (<61 percent, between 61 and 80 percent, and 81 to 97 percent), FICO score (740+, 700-739, and 620-699) and purpose (purchase and refi). Also includes loan-level price adjustments in basis points for the same matrix points.
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Trouble in the Jumbo Sector? Originations Decline for Second Consecutive Quarter; Market Share Down Too
- MSR-Investing REIT New Residential More Than Doubles 4Q Profit to $225 Million
- House Financial Services Chair Praises Decision by Trump to Block MIP Reduction, Citing Higher FHA Delinquencies in 4Q
- What Were Hearing: Huge GSE Profits, Dont Get Used to It / The Perfect (Earnings) Storm / A Ginnie Solution for the GSEs? / PHHs New Strategy / Aide to HUD Nominee Ben Carson Fired for Writings Critical of Trump
- Fannie Mae Has a Blowout 4Q16: Net Profit Hits $5 Billion; A Perfectly Good Storm?