Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
Agency Loan Characteristics: MI and Purpose
Chart detailing volume by unpaid principal balance and market share by purpose (purchase and refinance) for private mortgage insurance, FHA, VA and no MI. Also includes average FICO score, average debt-to-income and average loan-to-value for each breakout.
Agency Loan Characteristics: Demographics (HMDA Data)
Chart detailing volume, distribution and share for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae for single-family mortgages as broken out by race/ethnicity (American Indian, Asian, Black, Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, White and Hispanic), by borrower income, and by percent of area population classified as minority.
Agency Channel/Purpose Loan Detail
Average underwriting characteristics (FICO score, debt-to-income ratio, loan-to-value ratio and loan size) by loan purpose by channel for the government-sponsored enterprises and for Ginnie Mae.
Agency Loan Characteristics: LTV by FICO
A matrix showing the distribution of GSE loans according to loan-to-value bucket (<61 percent, between 61 and 80 percent, and 81 to 97 percent), FICO score (740+, 700-739, and 620-699) and purpose (purchase and refi). Also includes loan-level price adjustments in basis points for the same matrix points.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Veep Economist Calabria Hints at No Official Plan for Fannie/Freddie Yet
- Lone Star Prepping a Potentially Record-Breaking Nonprime MBS (Post-Crisis Era)
- Industry Calls for More Guidance From CFPB, Less Regulation by Enforcement
- 1Q17 Non-Agency MBS Issuance Spikes 67 Percent on Heavy Deal Flow Tied to S&D
- What Were Hearing: How do you Solve a Problem Like Ocwen? / Hints that Something was Afoot / Should Ocwen Call its Overseas Workforce Home? / Influencing the GSE Debate / Ginnie Mae Cracks the $1.8 Trillion Mark