Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
Agency Loan Characteristics: MI and Purpose
Chart detailing volume by unpaid principal balance and market share by purpose (purchase and refinance) for private mortgage insurance, FHA, VA and no MI. Also includes average FICO score, average debt-to-income and average loan-to-value for each breakout.
Agency Loan Characteristics: Demographics (HMDA Data)
Chart detailing volume, distribution and share for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae for single-family mortgages as broken out by race/ethnicity (American Indian, Asian, Black, Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, White and Hispanic), by borrower income, and by percent of area population classified as minority.
Agency Channel/Purpose Loan Detail
Average underwriting characteristics (FICO score, debt-to-income ratio, loan-to-value ratio and loan size) by loan purpose by channel for the government-sponsored enterprises and for Ginnie Mae.
Agency Loan Characteristics: LTV by FICO
A matrix showing the distribution of GSE loans according to loan-to-value bucket (<61 percent, between 61 and 80 percent, and 81 to 97 percent), FICO score (740+, 700-739, and 620-699) and purpose (purchase and refi). Also includes loan-level price adjustments in basis points for the same matrix points.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- Ginnie Mae Tries to Allay Investor Fears on Streamlined Refis
- Missing in Action: Mortgage Banking M&A
- Short Takes: What a Trump White House Means for the GSEs / PHH Will Release 3Q16 Results on Election Day / Wedbush Initiates Coverage of PHH / Freedom From Reps & Warrants? / The First Hispanic-American MBS Chair / New Hires for Silver Hill
- MBA: Originations Look Decent for 2017
- Lenders Press the CFPB to Continue Its Diagnostic Approach