Agency Channel/Purpose Loan Detail
Average underwriting characteristics (FICO score, debt-to-income ratio, loan-to-value ratio and loan size) by loan purpose by channel for the government-sponsored enterprises and for Ginnie Mae.
Most Popular Stories
- VA Lending Up Almost 30 Percent; Nonbanks Dominate
- Interest-Only Originations Spiked 45 Percent in 2Q; PHH Mortgage a Standout
- Booming MBS Issuance and Uptick in Rates Should Translate into Stellar 3Q Results for Fannie and Freddie. Right?
- Freddie Mac Rolls Out Front-End Risk-Sharing Pilot; But No Benefit for Lenders
- Big M&A Announcements Slated for MBA Convention in Boston?