Agency Channel Analysis: Top Sellers
Chart providing average loan characteristics by channel for top sellers to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae. Lists total agency volume for seller and percentage of volume in each of three channels (retail, correspondent, and broker). For each of these four categories, provides average FICO, debt-to-income ratio, loan-to-value ratio and loan size as well as percent by loan purpose (purchase, refinance).
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Trouble in the Jumbo Sector? Originations Decline for Second Consecutive Quarter; Market Share Down Too
- What Were Hearing: Huge GSE Profits, Dont Get Used to It / The Perfect (Earnings) Storm / A Ginnie Solution for the GSEs? / PHHs New Strategy / Aide to HUD Nominee Ben Carson Fired for Writings Critical of Trump
- Fannie Mae Has a Blowout 4Q16: Net Profit Hits $5 Billion; A Perfectly Good Storm?
- MSR-Investing REIT New Residential More Than Doubles 4Q Profit to $225 Million
- House Financial Services Chair Praises Decision by Trump to Block MIP Reduction, Citing Higher FHA Delinquencies in 4Q