Agency Channel Analysis: Top Sellers
Chart providing average loan characteristics by channel for top sellers to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae. Lists total agency volume for seller and percentage of volume in each of three channels (retail, correspondent, and broker). For each of these four categories, provides average FICO, debt-to-income ratio, loan-to-value ratio and loan size as well as percent by loan purpose (purchase, refinance).
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Time for Steve to Talk to Mel / Going to Bed, Disappointed / The GSE Stock Bet: Buy Low, Sell High / Is Pershing Square Losing Money on the GSEs? / NAR Chief Stays Hopeful on MIP Cut
- Treasury Nominee Mnuchin Shoots Down GSE Recap and Release Concept
- Freddie Mac Talking to IRS About Tax Issues Tied to the Single Security. Is the Float Taxable?
- Nonbanks Increased Agency Servicing by Almost 22 Percent in 2016
- Two Hours After Trump is Sworn In, HUD Issues Mortgagee Letter Killing the FHA MIP Reduction