Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on asset-backed security market, including issuance characteristics, underwriters, ratings and much more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
The Non-Mortgage Asset-Backed Security Market
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- A Spike in FHA/VA Default Rates for 4Q16; A Three-Year High is Reached
- Fannie and Freddie are About to Provide a Nice Revenue Gift to Trump Administration
- What Were Hearing: Time for Steve to Talk to Mel / Going to Bed, Disappointed / The GSE Stock Bet: Buy Low, Sell High / Is Pershing Square Losing Money on the GSEs? / NAR Chief Stays Hopeful on MIP Cut
- Freddie Mac Talking to IRS About Tax Issues Tied to the Single Security. Is the Float Taxable?
- Deephaven Bought $550 Million of Nonprime/Non-QM Loans in 2016