Welcome to Inside Mortgage Finance Publications online Customer Support. If you prefer to speak to us, call (301) 951-1240 or (800) 570-5744no menus and a live person will answer. Note that we are open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Eastern time. You can also send an email to Customer Service.
- Account Inquiries
- Article Reprints
- Change of Address
- Change of Delivery Method
- Data Licensing
- Password Reminder
- Renew Your Subscription
- Request Archive Access
- Site Licenses
- Contact Us
Account InquiriesBilling and shipping information, expire dates and other questions about the status of your account or order.
Since copyright law forbids the unauthorized copying of our newsletters and the making of multiple copies of individual stories, we offer professional reprints of articles for a very reasonable price. People use these for distribution to their clients, colleagues or partners.
Change of Address
We require a written request for a change in a subscribers name or address.
Change Delivery Method
Our newsletters can be delivered to you via email or first class postal mail. Email or fax are acceptable.
You can have both forms of delivery for an extra charge.
If you have a need for spreadsheets of our data, email or call to tell us what you plan to do with the data. We often will license particular data to you for a fee. We also do custom data projects. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
If you have forgotten your password, please click here to request a password reminder. An email message containing your password will be sent to your registered email address.
RefundsOur products are backed by a money-back guarantee.
Newsletters: If you cancel your newsletter subscription you can request a refund for un-served issues. Issues that contain our valuable quarterly data carry a higher price, and your refund will be adjusted to reflect this price difference. (Issues containing quarterly data are valued at $150 per issue.) No newsletter subscription refunds are issued once archive access is granted.
Reports: If you purchase a report(s) that does not meet your expectations, email or call us immediately. We will only issue refunds for reports returned within five business days of the delivery date and in saleable condition.
Webinars: If you cancel your webinar registration within two business days of the conference date, you will receive a full refund less $25 processing fee. If you prefer, you can apply your refund toward a future webinar and not incur the processing fee. No webinar refunds are issued once we provide the conference manual link.
Renew Your SubscriptionTo renew your subscription, please call, email or click on the renewal links below:
- Inside Mortgage Finance
- Inside MBS & ABS
- Inside Nonconforming Markets
- Inside The GSEs
- Inside Mortgage Trends
- Inside the CFPB
- Inside FHA Lending
- Mortgage Market Update
Request Archive Access
Active, paid subscribers may have access to our back issue archive online. This requires a password and user namewhich is for the use of the named subscriber only. Sharing of passwords violates our copyright and carries penalties. There are no subscription refunds allowed once you gain archive access.
Inside Mortgage Finance Publications often negotiates site licenses with firms having a large number of readers to our newsletters. The per-subscription price can be surprisingly low. Licenses usually make economic sense when you need fifty or more subscriptions. If you have multiple subscriptions up to fifty, we offer a sliding scale of discounts, which is also attractive. Call us for more information. See also "Copyright FAQs & News".
Inside Mortgage Finance Publications, Inc.
7910 Woodmont Ave., Ste. 1000
Bethesda, MD 20814-7019
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- Top Mortgage Players: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
- Guide to the CFPB's Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Guide to CFPB's Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
- Guide to Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- Guide to the CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Guide to the Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Guide to Jumbo Lending and the Rise of Non-Agency MBS Conduits
- 2013 Guide to Fair Lending Compliance
What is your mortgage servicing rights strategy for the year?
- We plan to originate and keep all of our MSRs.
- We sell all our MSRs "servicing released" for cash right away.
- We have a strategy of selling some of our MSRs, but only when we need to.
- None of these describes our 2014 strategy.
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Treasurys Stegman: Tweaking the GSEs Wont Work / HomeStreet Selling Jumbo Whole Loans / Surprise: VA Loan Limits Rise in Honolulu / A Correction on the FHA MMIF
- Jumbos, Home Equity Lending Showed Signs of Strength in 2013
- Mortgage Analysts Wonder: Is Fast Growth a Crime in New York?
- JPMorgan Chase Slashing Mortgage Programs Left and Right
- Short Takes: BlackRock Exec Buys Into PennyMac / More Banks Financing MSR Deals? / Altisource Stock Clobbered / The Headaches Caused by the CFPB