Site Licenses (Group Subscriptions)
Site licenses are an economical and legal way to spread Inside Mortgage Finances news and data to a group of readers at your organization.
Your site license offers you reduced pricing and ease of management while assuring that each of the readers at your organization gets just the IMF newsletters he or she needs, delivered in the format, mail or email, he or she prefers. Each subscriber within your organization can also receive archive access for each of his or her authorized publications.
Your site license is tailored to your needs: You pick the publications and the number of subscriptions for each one. You also pick the term, from one year to many years. During the term, your subscription rate is guaranteed not to change, even if our standard rates increase. And you can add readers during the term pro-rated at that same rate and with a concurrent expiration.
- JUST OUT! Top Players 2Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: CFPB Slams Flagstar Over Mods / No, a New Mortgage Trade Group is NOT Forming / BofA Transferring MSRs to Shellpoint / Merger of Two FHLBs an Aberration? / NJ Senator Intros Share-Appreciation Mortgage Bill
- Wells Fargo MSRs Targeted by Ocwen Starting to Run Off
- The Flagstar Settlement: the CFPB Effectively Halts Servicing Sales
- Jumbo MBS with Originations Sourced by Five Oaks in the Works
- An MBS Program on Fire: Ginnie Mae