Site Licenses (Group Subscriptions)
Site licenses are an economical and legal way to spread Inside Mortgage Finances news and data to a group of readers at your organization.
Your site license offers you reduced pricing and ease of management while assuring that each of the readers at your organization gets just the IMF newsletters he or she needs, delivered in the format, mail or email, he or she prefers. Each subscriber within your organization can also receive archive access for each of his or her authorized publications.
Your site license is tailored to your needs: You pick the publications and the number of subscriptions for each one. You also pick the term, from one year to many years. During the term, your subscription rate is guaranteed not to change, even if our standard rates increase. And you can add readers during the term pro-rated at that same rate and with a concurrent expiration.
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- Top Mortgage Players: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
Most Popular Stories
- GSEs Resolved Huge Portion of Buyback Disputes in 2013; Next Up: Servicer Performance
- DOL Seeks Supreme Court Review on Loan Officer Overtime Ruling
- Springleaf Strikes Deal to Sell $1 Billion of Loans Serviced by Penny Mac
- Warehouse Commitment Usage Rates at Rock-Bottom Lows
- With Fifth Third Exiting Broker Channel, All Eyes are on Flagstar