Site Licenses (Group Subscriptions)
Site licenses are an economical and legal way to spread Inside Mortgage Finances news and data to a group of readers at your organization.
Your site license offers you reduced pricing and ease of management while assuring that each of the readers at your organization gets just the IMF newsletters he or she needs, delivered in the format, mail or email, he or she prefers. Each subscriber within your organization can also receive archive access for each of his or her authorized publications.
Your site license is tailored to your needs: You pick the publications and the number of subscriptions for each one. You also pick the term, from one year to many years. During the term, your subscription rate is guaranteed not to change, even if our standard rates increase. And you can add readers during the term pro-rated at that same rate and with a concurrent expiration.
- Top Mortgage Players: 4Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
What do you think is the biggest hurdle to meeting the new QM standards in the CFPBs ability-to-repay rule?
- A debt-to-income (DTI) cap of 43%.
- A 3% cap on points and fees.
- An interest rate cap of the average prime offered rate (APOR) plus 1.5%.
Most Popular Stories
- Pilot from CFPB Will Aim to Digitize the Entire Mortgage Closing Process
- Erbey: Servicers Now Competing Based on Compliance, Not Price
- Top GSE Sellers Falter in First Quarter of 2014
- Mortgage Production Slumped at Major Banks in First Quarter
- NY DFS Probe of Nonbank Servicers Has Frozen Servicing Sales