Site Licenses (Group Subscriptions)
Site licenses are an economical and legal way to spread Inside Mortgage Finances news and data to a group of readers at your organization.
Your site license offers you reduced pricing and ease of management while assuring that each of the readers at your organization gets just the IMF newsletters he or she needs, delivered in the format, mail or email, he or she prefers. Each subscriber within your organization can also receive archive access for each of his or her authorized publications.
Your site license is tailored to your needs: You pick the publications and the number of subscriptions for each one. You also pick the term, from one year to many years. During the term, your subscription rate is guaranteed not to change, even if our standard rates increase. And you can add readers during the term pro-rated at that same rate and with a concurrent expiration.
- GSE Seller Profile 1Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 4Q14
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: FHA Readies a Bromide? / Another FHA Lender May Sue HUD / Kudos for Quickens Bill Emerson / A Big M&A Deal Brewing? / At Least FBRs Paul Miller is Optimistic
- MBS Trading Volume Hit a Yearly Low in April. Should the Market Worry?
- Oh, and Nationstars EVP of Human Resources is Retiring Too
- FHFA Pulls Down the Cone of Silence on Single-Security Timeline
- Without the Refi Surge, the First Quarter Would Have Been a Dud