Site Licenses (Group Subscriptions)
Site licenses are an economical and legal way to spread Inside Mortgage Finances news and data to a group of readers at your organization.
Your site license offers you reduced pricing and ease of management while assuring that each of the readers at your organization gets just the IMF newsletters he or she needs, delivered in the format, mail or email, he or she prefers. Each subscriber within your organization can also receive archive access for each of his or her authorized publications.
Your site license is tailored to your needs: You pick the publications and the number of subscriptions for each one. You also pick the term, from one year to many years. During the term, your subscription rate is guaranteed not to change, even if our standard rates increase. And you can add readers during the term pro-rated at that same rate and with a concurrent expiration.
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
- Top Players 3Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: So, Where's the Seller-Servicer Eligibility Proposal? Oh, Here It Is! / GSE Pay in Danger? / Bill Erbeys Big Mistake and Why Investors are Mad / Garrett, McAuley Expands
- Look Out Below (Eventually) For U.S. Housing Market?
- Little Growth in Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac Servicing Rights
- Fannie, Freddie Have Wiggle Room to Cut Fees on Higher LTV Loans
- Fitch: Ratings Not a Major Factor when Trying to Switch Servicers of Non-Agency MBS