Site Licenses (Group Subscriptions)
Site licenses are an economical and legal way to spread Inside Mortgage Finances news and data to a group of readers at your organization.
Your site license offers you reduced pricing and ease of management while assuring that each of the readers at your organization gets just the IMF newsletters he or she needs, delivered in the format, mail or email, he or she prefers. Each subscriber within your organization can also receive archive access for each of his or her authorized publications.
Your site license is tailored to your needs: You pick the publications and the number of subscriptions for each one. You also pick the term, from one year to many years. During the term, your subscription rate is guaranteed not to change, even if our standard rates increase. And you can add readers during the term pro-rated at that same rate and with a concurrent expiration.
- Top Players 3Q14 -- Just released!
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
Most Popular Stories
- Home-Equity Lending the Fastest-Growing Segment of the Mortgage Market
- More Turmoil at Specialty Servicer Wingspan? COO Scavone Departs
- OCC: Banks Are Actually Tightening Underwriting Standards
- Subservicing Volumes Stay Flat But Loan Care Shines
- Short Takes: Thanks to Ackman, a Santa Claus Rally in GSE Stocks / New Jumbo MBS from CS / Home Flippers Stop Flipping? / Opus Active / A Departure at Altisource