Site Licenses (Group Subscriptions)
Site licenses are an economical and legal way to spread Inside Mortgage Finances news and data to a group of readers at your organization.
Your site license offers you reduced pricing and ease of management while assuring that each of the readers at your organization gets just the IMF newsletters he or she needs, delivered in the format, mail or email, he or she prefers. Each subscriber within your organization can also receive archive access for each of his or her authorized publications.
Your site license is tailored to your needs: You pick the publications and the number of subscriptions for each one. You also pick the term, from one year to many years. During the term, your subscription rate is guaranteed not to change, even if our standard rates increase. And you can add readers during the term pro-rated at that same rate and with a concurrent expiration.
Most Popular Stories
- GSE Preferred Shareholders Rejoice in Release of New Court Documents. A White House Cover Up?
- What Were Hearing: Did Wells Hit A Mortgage Home Run? Time Will Tell / A Media Coverage Coup / The BofA-NACA-Pinto Project, A Status Report / Why Jumbo MBS Issuance Wont Return Anytime Soon / Publishing Note
- Fourth-Ranked Guild Mortgage Will Fight FHA Case; CEO Says Company is a Responsible Lender
- Short Takes: How About a 37.5 BP GSE Servicing Fee? / Jumbo Lenders Await President Obama, Maybe / Nonbank Dumps MSRs? / PHH Inks New Severance Deal for Top Execs / Retirement at BB&T
- Loan Brokers Increased Market Share to 10 Percent in 1Q16. Can Those Gains Hold?