Site Licenses (Group Subscriptions)
Site licenses are an economical and legal way to spread Inside Mortgage Finances news and data to a group of readers at your organization.
Your site license offers you reduced pricing and ease of management while assuring that each of the readers at your organization gets just the IMF newsletters he or she needs, delivered in the format, mail or email, he or she prefers. Each subscriber within your organization can also receive archive access for each of his or her authorized publications.
Your site license is tailored to your needs: You pick the publications and the number of subscriptions for each one. You also pick the term, from one year to many years. During the term, your subscription rate is guaranteed not to change, even if our standard rates increase. And you can add readers during the term pro-rated at that same rate and with a concurrent expiration.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- Nonbank MSR Share Expands in 3Q16
- MorVest Working on Large Ginnie Mae MSR Sale
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?
- GNMA Revises Pooling-Eligibility Rules for Streamlined Refi Loans
- Vehicle Finance, Credit Card Securitizations Fuel Sturdy Increase in 3Q16 ABS Issuance