Site Licenses (Group Subscriptions)
Site licenses are an economical and legal way to spread Inside Mortgage Finances news and data to a group of readers at your organization.
Your site license offers you reduced pricing and ease of management while assuring that each of the readers at your organization gets just the IMF newsletters he or she needs, delivered in the format, mail or email, he or she prefers. Each subscriber within your organization can also receive archive access for each of his or her authorized publications.
Your site license is tailored to your needs: You pick the publications and the number of subscriptions for each one. You also pick the term, from one year to many years. During the term, your subscription rate is guaranteed not to change, even if our standard rates increase. And you can add readers during the term pro-rated at that same rate and with a concurrent expiration.
What is the very best source of new mortgage customers for your lending shop? (Choose one only.)
- Leads provided to me by employer
- Paid internet/website leads
- Real estate agents/Realtors
- Our existing customer base/our servicing customers
- My own personal sales "leads" database
Most Popular Stories
- A Historic Shift? Nonbanks Closing in on 50% Share of New Originations
- A Boom in Securitizations for 2Q16: $400 Billion of MBS & ABS Hit the Market; Residential MBS Jumps 28 Percent
- Short Takes: MI Sector Begins to Bounce / A GSE Price Cut, Not an FHA One? / Another Ginnie Mae Summit? / Arch Issues Report on Housing Price Risk / Phoenix Out with New Flow MSR Deals
- CFPBs First Use of Mystery Shopping Results in $10.6 Million Fine
- The Dark Side of Brexit: Servicers Could Get Hammered by MSR Markdowns