Site Licenses (Group Subscriptions)
Site licenses are an economical and legal way to spread Inside Mortgage Finances news and data to a group of readers at your organization.
Your site license offers you reduced pricing and ease of management while assuring that each of the readers at your organization gets just the IMF newsletters he or she needs, delivered in the format, mail or email, he or she prefers. Each subscriber within your organization can also receive archive access for each of his or her authorized publications.
Your site license is tailored to your needs: You pick the publications and the number of subscriptions for each one. You also pick the term, from one year to many years. During the term, your subscription rate is guaranteed not to change, even if our standard rates increase. And you can add readers during the term pro-rated at that same rate and with a concurrent expiration.
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Freddie CEO: Its a Fact of Life / Industry Says Stop the Madness, Let the GSEs Build Capital / The Betting is that Watt Will Pull the Recap Lever / Mels Nightmare / Look for Some Type of PHH Sale
- Freddie Books $4.56 Billion Hedging Loss for 1Q. But Net Loss is Just $354 Million. No Assistance From Uncle Sam (At This Time)
- Banks Report Modest Improvement in Mortgage-Banking Income for 1Q16
- Walters Stock Crushed After $173 Million Loss For 1Q; Inks Deal to Sell MSRs
- Fannie and Freddie Rocking n Rolling in Multifamily MBS; $100 Billion This Year?