Site Licenses (Group Subscriptions)
Site licenses are an economical and legal way to spread Inside Mortgage Finances news and data to a group of readers at your organization.
Your site license offers you reduced pricing and ease of management while assuring that each of the readers at your organization gets just the IMF newsletters he or she needs, delivered in the format, mail or email, he or she prefers. Each subscriber within your organization can also receive archive access for each of his or her authorized publications.
Your site license is tailored to your needs: You pick the publications and the number of subscriptions for each one. You also pick the term, from one year to many years. During the term, your subscription rate is guaranteed not to change, even if our standard rates increase. And you can add readers during the term pro-rated at that same rate and with a concurrent expiration.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: 40 Percent of Lenders May Disappear Via M&A? / Less Competition? / Theyll be Back / Benjamin Lawsky, a Nice Guy, Really / Provident Exiting Certain States?
- LoanDepot Expected to Sign Purchase Agreement on Mortgage Master
- Commercial MBS Market on Fire: Deal Volume Jumps 38 Percent
- Academic Weighs in on GSEs' Future: Obama Should go with an Administrative Solution
- Citadels Monthly Production of Subprime Loans at $20 Million; $400 Million Next Year?