Site Licenses (Group Subscriptions)
Site licenses are an economical and legal way to spread Inside Mortgage Finances news and data to a group of readers at your organization.
Your site license offers you reduced pricing and ease of management while assuring that each of the readers at your organization gets just the IMF newsletters he or she needs, delivered in the format, mail or email, he or she prefers. Each subscriber within your organization can also receive archive access for each of his or her authorized publications.
Your site license is tailored to your needs: You pick the publications and the number of subscriptions for each one. You also pick the term, from one year to many years. During the term, your subscription rate is guaranteed not to change, even if our standard rates increase. And you can add readers during the term pro-rated at that same rate and with a concurrent expiration.
Most Popular Stories
- Citadel Servicing CEO: $50 Billion Available to Buy Nonprime Mortgages
- Home Point Financial Inks Deal to Buy Emery Financials Assets
- GOP Lawmakers Request Outside Review of the FHFA Inspector General
- Small Commercial Banks Quietly Amassing MSR Market Share
- Top 40 Originator EverBank in Takeover Talks with Well-Respected Financial Services Firm