Site Licenses (Group Subscriptions)
Site licenses are an economical and legal way to spread Inside Mortgage Finances news and data to a group of readers at your organization.
Your site license offers you reduced pricing and ease of management while assuring that each of the readers at your organization gets just the IMF newsletters he or she needs, delivered in the format, mail or email, he or she prefers. Each subscriber within your organization can also receive archive access for each of his or her authorized publications.
Your site license is tailored to your needs: You pick the publications and the number of subscriptions for each one. You also pick the term, from one year to many years. During the term, your subscription rate is guaranteed not to change, even if our standard rates increase. And you can add readers during the term pro-rated at that same rate and with a concurrent expiration.
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
- Top Players 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- Refi Bounce Not Enough to Compensate for Drop in Purchase Lending; Quicken Catching Up to Wells Fargo?
- More Details Leak Out on Ocwens $45B MSR Sale: Bifurcated Reps and Warrants
- Former Ocwen Chief Erbey Consolidates and Reveals His Ownership Stake in Ocwen
- CFPB to Fully Enforce TRID When August 1 Rolls Around
- Ginnie Mae Facing Accounting Restatement Thanks to TBW Mess