Site Licenses (Group Subscriptions)
Site licenses are an economical and legal way to spread Inside Mortgage Finances news and data to a group of readers at your organization.
Your site license offers you reduced pricing and ease of management while assuring that each of the readers at your organization gets just the IMF newsletters he or she needs, delivered in the format, mail or email, he or she prefers. Each subscriber within your organization can also receive archive access for each of his or her authorized publications.
Your site license is tailored to your needs: You pick the publications and the number of subscriptions for each one. You also pick the term, from one year to many years. During the term, your subscription rate is guaranteed not to change, even if our standard rates increase. And you can add readers during the term pro-rated at that same rate and with a concurrent expiration.
Most Popular Stories
- FHA Loan Production Soars; Quicken Dominates Again
- Short Takes: Two is the Loneliest (FHA) Number / Three Banks Out of 20 / If Youre Funding $1 Billion or More, Time to Hire an Attorney? / Cross-Selling Under Fire?
- Is a Cut in Fannie/Freddie Guaranty Fees in the Cards for 2016?
- HUD OIG Issues Alert Regarding Use of Inflated Appraisals in HECM Refis
- Skyline CEO: Look for More Mortgage Lenders to Offer Personal Loans