Follow Us On Twitter. Watch Us On YouTube.Follow @IMFpubs
Inside Mortgage Finance Publications
7910 Woodmont Avenue, Suite 1000
Bethesda, MD 20814-7019
(301) 951-1240 voice
(301) 656-1709 fax
CEO & Publisher
Guy Cecala, ext. 314
Director of Circulation & Customer Service
Gwendolyn Echols-Jones, ext. 324
VP and Executive Editor
John Bancroft, ext. 311
Paul Muolo, ext. 329
Senior Editor, Inside Nonconforming Markets
Editor, Inside FHA/VA Lending
George Brooks, ext. 312
Editor, Inside the CFPB
Editor, Small Business Tax News
Thomas Ressler, ext. 321
Editor, Inside The GSEs
Carisa Chappell, ext. 330
Research & Statistics
Ben Bradshaw, ext. 316
Marketing & Advertising
Director of Marketing
Mari Mullane, ext. 309
Tina Moss, ext. 330
Director of Business Strategies
Bryan Cecala, ext. 331
Tony Cecala, ext. 319
Laura Cecala, ext. 318
For questions about how to subscribe or make changes to your account, click here.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- BofA Expands and Doubles Commitment to Low-Downpayment Program
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?
- PHH Ruling Expected to Slow CFPBs Enforcement Roll, But How Much?
- Nonbank MSR Share Expands in 3Q16
- Vehicle Finance, Credit Card Securitizations Fuel Sturdy Increase in 3Q16 ABS Issuance