Follow Us On Twitter. Watch Us On YouTube.Follow @IMFpubs
Inside Mortgage Finance Publications
7910 Woodmont Avenue, Suite 1000
Bethesda, MD 20814-7019
(301) 951-1240 voice
(301) 656-1709 fax
CEO & Publisher
Guy Cecala, ext. 314
Director of Circulation & Customer Service
Gwendolyn Echols-Jones, ext. 324
VP and Executive Editor
John Bancroft, ext. 311
Paul Muolo, ext. 329
Senior Editor, Inside Nonconforming Markets
Editor, Inside FHA/VA Lending
George Brooks, ext. 312
Editor, Inside the CFPB
Editor, Small Business Tax News
Thomas Ressler, ext. 321
Editor, Inside The GSEs
Carisa Chappell, ext. 330
Research & Statistics
Ben Bradshaw, ext. 316
Marketing & Advertising
Director of Marketing
Mari Mullane, ext. 309
Tina Moss, ext. 330
Director of Business Strategies
Bryan Cecala, ext. 331
Tony Cecala, ext. 319
Laura Cecala, ext. 318
For questions about how to subscribe or make changes to your account, click here.
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With rates higher this year, there has been talk of lenders liberalizing their underwriting standards in an effort to increase volume and make up for lower refis.
Do you think your shop will loosen standards over the coming three months?
- Yes, but not by much.
- Yes, by a lot.
- Yes and, heck, we may even do non-QM lending.
- No, not at all.
- No and we may even tighten credit.
Most Popular Stories
- Bank Holdings of First Liens Increased in 4Q16 Ever So Slightly
- Wall Streeter Phillips to Play Critical Role at Treasury on GSE Reform; GSE Principles Coming Soon from Trump?
- MBA: Net Origination Profit Plunged 68 Percent in 4Q16
- Finance of America Commercial Makes Big Push Into Broker Market with Fix & Flip Lending
- Short Takes: Coming Soon: Falling Interest Rates? / Walter Gets Smacked Down Again / Embrace Sends its Top LOs to Boca / CoreLogics $5 Million Man (Rounded) / A New Hire for Silver Hill