Mortgage Servicing Rights Report: 4Q16
In this new quarterly report, you’ll find a complete listing of agency servicers, ranked by volume, as well as a list of the top 1,000 banks and thrifts servicing for others.
The report includes five rankings:
- Agency MBS Servicers, ranked by volume. In addition to total agency servicing volume, breakouts are provided by servicer for each agency (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae). Sequential and year-over-year change are also included. The 4Q16 data covers 2,173 servicers.
- Fannie Mae MBS Servicers, ranked by volume. This ranking includes volume at the conclusion of each of the past four quarters as well as at the end of each of the two previous years for 1,310 servicers.
- Freddie Mac MBS Servicers, ranked by volume. This ranking presents the same type of data as the Fannie ranking, for 1,274 servicers.
- Ginnie Mae MBS Servicers, ranked by volume. This agency-specific ranking provides volume over the same time periods as the Fannie and Freddie rankings, for 309 servicers.
- Top Banks and Thrifts in Servicing for Others, ranked by volume. The data cover the top 1,000 entities, providing volume of servicing for others at the end of each of the past four quarters and at the end of the previous year. The fair value of the servicer’s MSR at the end of the most recent period is also included.
Each chart is also presented in alphabetical order so you can easily find info on a specific company.