The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- Lone Star Prepares Second Nonprime MBS of 2016, Possibly the Largest Deal of the Post-Crisis Era
- The Six-Month Tally: FHA Production Up 8.4 Percent, VA by Almost 13 Percent
- Subservicer Statebridge Nearly Doubles Contracts to $2.60 Billion
- Steady as She Goes in Subservicing Market. Cenlar Continues to Dominate
- Short Takes: In the Jumbo Space, Banks Were the Top Gainers / Dave Stevens Isnt Interested in the Job, but / Former Mortgage Chief Indicted