September 12, 2013
Purchase-Mortgage Lending: Getting Ahead in a Post-Refi Market - Register Today!
June 27, 2013
May 9, 2013
QM Checklist: Prepare for Ability-to-Repay/Qualified Mortgage Implementation - Order the CD or Download the MP3
April 24, 2013
Fair Lending Challenges: Preparing for Increased Enforcement - Order the CD or Download the MP3
April 18, 2013
February 28, 2013
February 14, 2013
Resetting the Mortgage Servicing Bar: The CFPB's New Rule - Order the CD or Download the MP3
January 31, 2013
Originations in a QM World - Order the CD or Download the MP3
December 18, 2012
Prepare for New Mortgage Servicing Rules - Download the MP3
November 28, 2012
OCT 24, 2012
OCT 9, 2012
JUL 26, 2012
JUN 28, 2012
Limiting Upfront Points and Fees - Order the CD or Download the MP3
MAY 17, 2012
RESPA 2012: Preparing for Upcoming Changes - Order the CD or Download the MP3
APR 25, 2012
Refinancing Underwater Borrowers - Order the CD or Download the MP3
MAR. 27, 2012
Domino Effect: Understanding the Impact of the Foreclosure Settlement - Order the CD or Download the MP3
MAR 6, 2012
Buyback Strategies 2012 - Order the CD or Download the MP3
JAN. 25, 2012
CFPB Flexes Its Regulatory Muscles - Download the MP3
NOV 30, 2011
Latest Mortgage Hurdles: State LO Comp Exams and Call Reports - Download the MP3 or Order the CD!
NOV 1, 2011
OCT 6, 2011
Newsletter Articles & Single Issues
Mortgage Market Statistical Annual 2013: Volumes I & II - Just Published - Now Shipping
GSE Seller Profile - Lender-by-lender detail on loan sales, issued quarterly
GSE Repurchase Activity - Lender-by-lender detail on buybacks, issued quarterly
Mortgage Lender Profiles - The top 20 lenders for 2Q 2012 are available now
Analyzing GSE Mortgage Buyback Demands: Lender Impact Varies Significantly - Bank-by-bank data
Mortgage Yearbook: First Half 2011 Special Edition - 6M11 industry data and top-players in one resource
Mortgage Market Statistical Annual 2011: Volumes I & II - (2010 data)
Mortgage Market Statistical Annual 2011: Volumes I & II - Multi-User Site License, plus the CD
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Caliber and PHH, an Update / Not a Good Thing: Having Too Much of Your Net Worth Tied up in MSRs / Banks and Brokers: No Longer in Love / Will a Retail Subprime Lender Emerge and Go National? / IU Chief Loses GSE Case
- TRID Impact on Purchase-Mortgage Process Receives Widely Differing Assessments from Real Estate Agents
- PHH to Lose Part of HSBC Contract. A New Tally on Damages: A 47% Decline in Subservicing Contracts
- FHFA Readies Successor Program to HARP. Name to Follow
- Mortgage Securitization Rate Drifts Slightly Lower in 2Q16, Remains Well Below Post-Crash High