September 12, 2013
Purchase-Mortgage Lending: Getting Ahead in a Post-Refi Market - Register Today!
June 27, 2013
May 9, 2013
QM Checklist: Prepare for Ability-to-Repay/Qualified Mortgage Implementation - Order the CD or Download the MP3
April 24, 2013
Fair Lending Challenges: Preparing for Increased Enforcement - Order the CD or Download the MP3
April 18, 2013
February 28, 2013
February 14, 2013
Resetting the Mortgage Servicing Bar: The CFPB's New Rule - Order the CD or Download the MP3
January 31, 2013
Originations in a QM World - Order the CD or Download the MP3
December 18, 2012
Prepare for New Mortgage Servicing Rules - Download the MP3
November 28, 2012
OCT 24, 2012
OCT 9, 2012
JUL 26, 2012
JUN 28, 2012
Limiting Upfront Points and Fees - Order the CD or Download the MP3
MAY 17, 2012
RESPA 2012: Preparing for Upcoming Changes - Order the CD or Download the MP3
APR 25, 2012
Refinancing Underwater Borrowers - Order the CD or Download the MP3
MAR. 27, 2012
Domino Effect: Understanding the Impact of the Foreclosure Settlement - Order the CD or Download the MP3
MAR 6, 2012
Buyback Strategies 2012 - Order the CD or Download the MP3
JAN. 25, 2012
CFPB Flexes Its Regulatory Muscles - Download the MP3
NOV 30, 2011
Latest Mortgage Hurdles: State LO Comp Exams and Call Reports - Download the MP3 or Order the CD!
NOV 1, 2011
OCT 6, 2011
Newsletter Articles & Single Issues
Mortgage Market Statistical Annual 2013: Volumes I & II - Just Published - Now Shipping
GSE Seller Profile - Lender-by-lender detail on loan sales, issued quarterly
GSE Repurchase Activity - Lender-by-lender detail on buybacks, issued quarterly
Mortgage Lender Profiles - The top 20 lenders for 2Q 2012 are available now
Analyzing GSE Mortgage Buyback Demands: Lender Impact Varies Significantly - Bank-by-bank data
Mortgage Yearbook: First Half 2011 Special Edition - 6M11 industry data and top-players in one resource
Mortgage Market Statistical Annual 2011: Volumes I & II - (2010 data)
Mortgage Market Statistical Annual 2011: Volumes I & II - Multi-User Site License, plus the CD
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- CBO Says Even if GSE Plaintiffs Prevail, Treasury Would Still Get Most of the Earnings of Fannie and Freddie
- Freddie Tweaks Loan Advisor Product, Offers No-Cost Automated Appraisals
- A Milestone: Nonbanks Now Control 51 Percent-Plus of Ginnie Mae Servicing Market
- Realty Giant RE/MAX Launches Mortgage Brokerage Franchise. The Concept: One-Stop Shopping
- Short Takes: FHFA Chief Mel Watt: Embrace Change, Folks / Halfway to Five Years / MBAs Stevens Makes Reference to FHA Lawsuits / For Wells Fargo, the Fallout Continues