September 12, 2013
Purchase-Mortgage Lending: Getting Ahead in a Post-Refi Market - Register Today!
June 27, 2013
May 9, 2013
QM Checklist: Prepare for Ability-to-Repay/Qualified Mortgage Implementation - Order the CD or Download the MP3
April 24, 2013
Fair Lending Challenges: Preparing for Increased Enforcement - Order the CD or Download the MP3
April 18, 2013
February 28, 2013
February 14, 2013
Resetting the Mortgage Servicing Bar: The CFPB's New Rule - Order the CD or Download the MP3
January 31, 2013
Originations in a QM World - Order the CD or Download the MP3
December 18, 2012
Prepare for New Mortgage Servicing Rules - Download the MP3
November 28, 2012
OCT 24, 2012
OCT 9, 2012
JUL 26, 2012
JUN 28, 2012
Limiting Upfront Points and Fees - Order the CD or Download the MP3
MAY 17, 2012
RESPA 2012: Preparing for Upcoming Changes - Order the CD or Download the MP3
APR 25, 2012
Refinancing Underwater Borrowers - Order the CD or Download the MP3
MAR. 27, 2012
Domino Effect: Understanding the Impact of the Foreclosure Settlement - Order the CD or Download the MP3
MAR 6, 2012
Buyback Strategies 2012 - Order the CD or Download the MP3
JAN. 25, 2012
CFPB Flexes Its Regulatory Muscles - Download the MP3
NOV 30, 2011
Latest Mortgage Hurdles: State LO Comp Exams and Call Reports - Download the MP3 or Order the CD!
NOV 1, 2011
OCT 6, 2011
Newsletter Articles & Single Issues
Mortgage Market Statistical Annual 2013: Volumes I & II - Just Published - Now Shipping
GSE Seller Profile - Lender-by-lender detail on loan sales, issued quarterly
GSE Repurchase Activity - Lender-by-lender detail on buybacks, issued quarterly
Mortgage Lender Profiles - The top 20 lenders for 2Q 2012 are available now
Analyzing GSE Mortgage Buyback Demands: Lender Impact Varies Significantly - Bank-by-bank data
Mortgage Yearbook: First Half 2011 Special Edition - 6M11 industry data and top-players in one resource
Mortgage Market Statistical Annual 2011: Volumes I & II - (2010 data)
Mortgage Market Statistical Annual 2011: Volumes I & II - Multi-User Site License, plus the CD
Does your lending shop have any plans to make non-jumbo, non-QM loans this year? These would be loans similar to "Alt A" and subprime products made BEFORE standards were loosened severely in the 2004 to 2007 era.
- Its under consideration, maybe by 3Q or 4Q.
- We were going to until the TRID "error" mess hit.
Most Popular Stories
- Middle Tier Servicers Keep Gaining GSE Market Share; The Big Boys Give Up?
- Fannie and Freddie Rocking n Rolling in Multifamily MBS; $100 Billion This Year?
- A Solution to Student Loan Debt? Roll it Into a Purchase Mortgage
- Short Takes: Mortgage Lenders are Making How Much? / Just 8 Basis Points Per Loan? / Short P2P Firms Before the CFPB Gets Around to Regulating Them? / True Mortgage Assistance / Only Mel Watt and a Few Others Know the Answer
- Value-Oriented Kingstown Hedge Fund Starts to Trim Investment in Ocwen