2013 Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
2013 Edition (Contains data through 12/31/12)
This 26th edition of the Mortgage Market Statistical Annual contains more than 750 pages of exclusive and hard-to-find mortgage data, updated through calendar year 2012.
In this two-volume set, youll find the most comprehensive and accurate data on all mortgage loan originations and servicing, including subprime data, home-equity lending and extensive statistics on loan securitizations and GSEs.
The "Gold Standard" of Mortgage Statistics
The Annual is the result of years of IMF market surveys and research—the same deep storehouse of reliable, accurate and exclusive information often cited by the media, in investor documents and analysts’ reports. With the 26th edition of the Annual, you’ll have at your fingertips more than 100 charts, most with many years of historical data.
Volume I features primary residential mortgage market data; Volume II contains a wealth of secondary market facts and figures. There is no better resource for detailed, quantifiable information on the mortgage industry.
You can research current standings and make historical comparisons in such areas as:
- Top mortgage originators, servicers, underwriters and issuers
- Mortgage originations by product and channel
- Top FHA, nontraditional, ARM and jumbo mortgage producers
- GSE mortgage pools
- Large mortgage servicer delinquency and foreclosure rates
- Loss mitigation activity
- Bank, private mortgage insurers and GSE earnings
- Mortgage profitability data, including repurchase activity
- MBS and mortgage investor rankings
- And many more
The data is also available in Excel™ format on CD. The CD is shipped with a complimentary copy of the two-volume print edition.
Click here for multi-user site license.
All data in the MMSA are for the U.S. mortgage market.
2013 Edition (Contains data through 12/31/12) Order your copy todayNow Shipping!
View the 2012 Table of Contents
Click here to order the 2012 Annual.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
- Mortgage Profitability Report
- GSE Seller Profile: 1Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2012
- Top Mortgage Players
- 2013 Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
Most Popular Stories
- Caliber Enters the Correspondent Channel, Taps PennyMac Executive
- Springleaf Readies Latest Non-Agency MBS, S&P Notes Lower Default Risk, Weak Enforcement Mechanism
- Home-Equity Market Still in Doldrums Despite Small Climb in Bank Unfunded Commitments
- No Private Right of Action Under HAMP, Appellate Court Rules
- What Were Hearing: The Great GSE Preferred Stock Crapshoot / CBO Gives a Nod to Fannie and Freddie / The Buyback War is Not Over, Not By a Long Shot / Are Call Center Lenders In Play? / The QRM Rule May Get a Makeover / Goodman Going Part-Time at Amherst