Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
With the Mortgage Market Statistical Annual, youll find the most comprehensive and accurate data on all mortgage loan originations and servicing, including non-agency data, home-equity lending and extensive statistics on loan securitizations and GSEs, all gathered in one place.
The "Gold Standard" of Mortgage Statistics
The MMSA is the result of years of IMF market surveys and researchthe same deep storehouse of reliable, accurate and exclusive information often cited by the media, in investor documents and analysts reports. Youll have at your fingertips more than 100 data sets; for most, you'll be able to access many years of historical data through our web or spreadsheet editions.
There is no better resource for detailed, quantifiable information on the mortgage industry.
You can research:
- Top mortgage originators, servicers, underwriters and issuers
- Mortgage originations by product and channel
- Top FHA, nontraditional, ARM and jumbo mortgage producers
- GSE mortgage pools
- Large mortgage servicer delinquency and foreclosure rates
- Loss mitigation activity
- Bank, private mortgage insurers and GSE earnings
- Mortgage profitability data, including repurchase activity
- MBS and mortgage investor rankings
- And many more
See the full list of charts included.
The MMSA is available in several formats, to match your particular research needs and preferences.
Web access is ideal if you would like access to updates throughout the year, and also provides the deepest historical base. With a web-access subscription, youll have online connection for a full year to the entire set of chartsincluding quarterly updates during the year for many of the charts and an expanded historical set that for some charts dates back to 1984. The charts are instantly downloadable and can be accessed repeatedly throughout your subscription. Depending on which format you select, your charts will either be presented as PDFs or as Excel files. Multi-user pricing is available. One-year single-user subscription $2,880 (PDF) or $7,500 (spreadsheet).
The Excel-format CD brings you the data in spreadsheet form, for use in larger research and analysis projects. The CD includes approximately 10 years of historical data (varying by chart) through the most recently ended calendar year. Multi-user pricing is available. Single-user license, with domestic shipping....$3,000.
The 2014 yearbook print edition gathers all of the data for the 2013 calendar year into a single volume that you can keep in arm's reach. Multi-copy discounts and past volumes are available. 2014 print edition, with domestic shipping .$940.
All data in the MMSA are for the U.S. mortgage market.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Home-equity lending is beginning to show new life. My company (pick one):
- Plans to enter this market over the next 12 months.
- Is already making home equity loans and hopes to increase the offerings.
- Is in the market but dont expect much growth.
- Is not making second liens and has no plans to do so.
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Banks to FDIC: Drop Dead / FHA and Ginnie Get a Chunk of the Massive BofA Settlement / Should DOJ Sue a Dead Subprime Executive? / LO Profession in Bifurcation Mode / The Pain Caused by Ocwen / DocMagic Gets CFPB Contract
- Realtors Prefer Local Mortgage Lenders Over Call Centers
- FHFA Steps Up Creation of Single GSE MBS, But No Comingling at First
- Final Tally: Banks Posted Solid Gains in Mortgage Income During 2Q
- Pacific Union Hires Former Resolutions Chief at JPMorgan, Lending Executive From Wells