Inside Mortgage Finance Data Resources
With Inside Mortgage Finance's data resources, youll find the most comprehensive and accurate data on all mortgage loan originations and servicing, including non-agency data, home-equity lending and extensive statistics on loan securitizations and GSEs, all gathered in one place.
The "Gold Standard" of Mortgage Statistics
IMF's data resources are the result of years of IMF market surveys and researchthe same deep storehouse of reliable, accurate and exclusive information often cited by the media, in investor documents and analysts reports. Youll have at your fingertips more than 100 data sets; for most, you'll be able to access many years of historical data through our web or spreadsheet editions.
There is no better resource for detailed, quantifiable information on the mortgage industry.
You can research:
- Top mortgage originators, servicers, underwriters and issuers
- Mortgage originations by product and channel
- Top FHA, nontraditional, ARM and jumbo mortgage producers
- GSE mortgage pools
- Large mortgage servicer delinquency and foreclosure rates
- Loss mitigation activity
- Bank, private mortgage insurers and GSE earnings
- Mortgage profitability data, including repurchase activity
- MBS and mortgage investor rankings
- And many more
See the full list of charts included.
Access to Inside Mortgage Finance data is available in several formats, to match your particular research needs and preferences.
Web access is ideal if you would like access to updates throughout the year, and also provides the deepest historical base. With a web-access subscription, youll have online connection for a full year to the entire set of chartsincluding quarterly updates during the year for many of the charts and an expanded historical set that for some charts dates back to 1984. The charts are instantly downloadable and can be accessed repeatedly throughout your subscription. Depending on which format you select, your charts will either be presented as PDFs or as Excel files. Multi-user pricing is available. One-year single-user subscription $3,050 (PDF) or $7,500 (spreadsheet).
The Excel-format CD brings you the data in spreadsheet form, for use in larger research and analysis projects. The CD includes approximately 10 years of historical data (varying by chart) through the most recently ended calendar year. Multi-user pricing is available. Single-user license, with domestic shipping....$3,250.
The 2016 Mortgage Market Statistical Annual yearbook print edition gathers all of the data for the 2015 calendar year into a single volume that you can keep in arm's reach. 2016 print edition, with domestic shipping .$1,045.
All data in the MMSA are for the U.S. mortgage market.
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Huge GSE Profits, Dont Get Used to It / The Perfect (Earnings) Storm / A Ginnie Solution for the GSEs? / PHHs New Strategy / Aide to HUD Nominee Ben Carson Fired for Writings Critical of Trump
- A Blowout 4Q16 Profit for Fannie Mae: $5 Billion; $3.9 Billion in Gains from Derivatives
- Short Takes: What Does Bruce Berkowitz Think? / Freddie Exploring SFR Market / BB&T Building New Servicing Center / CoreLogic CEO on Medical Leave / loanDepot Executive Jumps Ship for Wisconsin Lender
- Freddie Mac Hits an Earnings Grand Slam in 4Q16: $4.8 Billion in Net Income; Gains from Derivatives Top $6.3 Billion
- Sen. Crapo, Fed Chair Yellen Agree Housing Finance Reform is Urgent