Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
With the Mortgage Market Statistical Annual, youll find the most comprehensive and accurate data on all mortgage loan originations and servicing, including non-agency data, home-equity lending and extensive statistics on loan securitizations and GSEs, all gathered in one place.
The "Gold Standard" of Mortgage Statistics
The MMSA is the result of years of IMF market surveys and researchthe same deep storehouse of reliable, accurate and exclusive information often cited by the media, in investor documents and analysts reports. Youll have at your fingertips more than 100 data sets; for most, you'll be able to access many years of historical data through our web or spreadsheet editions.
There is no better resource for detailed, quantifiable information on the mortgage industry.
You can research:
- Top mortgage originators, servicers, underwriters and issuers
- Mortgage originations by product and channel
- Top FHA, nontraditional, ARM and jumbo mortgage producers
- GSE mortgage pools
- Large mortgage servicer delinquency and foreclosure rates
- Loss mitigation activity
- Bank, private mortgage insurers and GSE earnings
- Mortgage profitability data, including repurchase activity
- MBS and mortgage investor rankings
- And many more
See the full list of charts included.
The MMSA is available in several formats, to match your particular research needs and preferences.
Web access is ideal if you would like access to updates throughout the year, and also provides the deepest historical base. With a web-access subscription, youll have online connection for a full year to the entire set of chartsincluding quarterly updates during the year for many of the charts and an expanded historical set that for some charts dates back to 1984. The charts are instantly downloadable and can be accessed repeatedly throughout your subscription. Depending on which format you select, your charts will either be presented as PDFs or as Excel files. Multi-user pricing is available. One-year single-user subscription $2,880 (PDF) or $7,500 (spreadsheet).
The Excel-format CD brings you the data in spreadsheet form, for use in larger research and analysis projects. The CD includes approximately 10 years of historical data (varying by chart) through the most recently ended calendar year. Multi-user pricing is available. Single-user license, with domestic shipping....$3,150.
The 2015 yearbook print edition gathers all of the data for the 2014 calendar year into a single volume that you can keep in arm's reach. 2015 print edition, with domestic shipping .$995.
All data in the MMSA are for the U.S. mortgage market.
- GSE Seller Profile 2Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 1Q15
- GSE Repurchase Activity
- Top Players 1Q15
- Nonbank Agency Seller Servicers 1Q15
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
A lot has been written about the Millennial Generation being key to the future of the housing/mortgage market, but how much of your mortgage workforce includes Millennials those born roughly between the years 1980 to 1999?
- Less than 10 percent
- 11 to 30 percent
- Greater than 30 percent
- Its so small we cant even measure it.
- Were tired of reading about how important Millennials are
Most Popular Stories
- Prospect Mortgage Pulls the Plug on Marketing Service Agreements; A CFPB Crackdown on RESPA?
- Short Takes: An Industry Truce with the CFPB? / No Pay Raises for You! / Bill Would Expand the QM Safe Harbor / Quicken #1 in Customer Satisfaction / Applications Rise Ever So Slightly
- And the Beat Goes On: Megabanks Still Backing Away from Servicing
- Nations Largest Lender Wells Fargo Withdraws From Marketing Service Agreements Too
- Texas Lender About to Hit the Market; Five Mid-Sized Lenders for Sale?