Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
With the Mortgage Market Statistical Annual, youll find the most comprehensive and accurate data on all mortgage loan originations and servicing, including non-agency data, home-equity lending and extensive statistics on loan securitizations and GSEs, all gathered in one place.
The "Gold Standard" of Mortgage Statistics
The MMSA is the result of years of IMF market surveys and researchthe same deep storehouse of reliable, accurate and exclusive information often cited by the media, in investor documents and analysts reports. Youll have at your fingertips more than 100 data sets; for most, you'll be able to access many years of historical data through our web or spreadsheet editions.
There is no better resource for detailed, quantifiable information on the mortgage industry.
You can research:
- Top mortgage originators, servicers, underwriters and issuers
- Mortgage originations by product and channel
- Top FHA, nontraditional, ARM and jumbo mortgage producers
- GSE mortgage pools
- Large mortgage servicer delinquency and foreclosure rates
- Loss mitigation activity
- Bank, private mortgage insurers and GSE earnings
- Mortgage profitability data, including repurchase activity
- MBS and mortgage investor rankings
- And many more
See the full list of charts included.
The MMSA is available in several formats, to match your particular research needs and preferences.
Web access is ideal if you would like access to updates throughout the year, and also provides the deepest historical base. With a web-access subscription, youll have online connection for a full year to the entire set of chartsincluding quarterly updates during the year for many of the charts and an expanded historical set that for some charts dates back to 1984. The charts are instantly downloadable in PDF format and can be accessed repeatedly throughout your subscription. Multi-user pricing is available. One-year single-user subscription $2,880.
The Excel-format CD brings you the data in spreadsheet form, for use in larger research and analysis projects. The CD includes approximately 10 years of historical data (varying by chart) through the most recently ended calendar year. Multi-user pricing is available. Single-user license, with domestic shipping....$3,000.
The 2014 yearbook print edition, which begins shipping in April 2014, gathers all of the data for the 2013 calendar year into a single volume that you can keep in arm's reach. Multi-copy discounts and past volumes, including the current 2013 edition, are available. 2014 print edition, with domestic shipping .$940.
All data in the MMSA are for the U.S. mortgage market.
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- Top Mortgage Players: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
What is your mortgage servicing rights strategy for the year?
- We plan to originate and keep all of our MSRs.
- We sell all our MSRs "servicing released" for cash right away.
- We have a strategy of selling some of our MSRs, but only when we need to.
- None of these describes our 2014 strategy.
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Bill Erbey Does Not Scare Easily / What Does Wells Think of the Ocwen Mess? / At Least Freddie Loves Ocwen / Green Tree May Be Next / More Mortgage Layoffs on the Horizon / Time to Regulate the CFPB?
- What Were Hearing: A 90 Percent Plunge in Originations? / 20 Girlfriends, Only One Mortgage Bride / JPMs Jamie Dimon Said What? / Who Died and Left Ben Lawsky Boss? / The CFPB Might Need to Open an Office in India
- InterLinc Mortgage Hunting for More M&A Deals
- QM-Only Lenders Will Not Be Immune to Fair-Lending Scrutiny
- Many Mortgage Originators Were Not Ready for the CFPBs ATR Rule