Inside Mortgage Finance Data Resources
With Inside Mortgage Finance's data resources, youll find the most comprehensive and accurate data on all mortgage loan originations and servicing, including non-agency data, home-equity lending and extensive statistics on loan securitizations and GSEs, all gathered in one place.
The "Gold Standard" of Mortgage Statistics
IMF's data resources are the result of years of IMF market surveys and researchthe same deep storehouse of reliable, accurate and exclusive information often cited by the media, in investor documents and analysts reports. Youll have at your fingertips more than 100 data sets; for most, you'll be able to access many years of historical data through our web or spreadsheet editions.
There is no better resource for detailed, quantifiable information on the mortgage industry.
You can research:
- Top mortgage originators, servicers, underwriters and issuers
- Mortgage originations by product and channel
- Top FHA, nontraditional, ARM and jumbo mortgage producers
- GSE mortgage pools
- Large mortgage servicer delinquency and foreclosure rates
- Loss mitigation activity
- Bank, private mortgage insurers and GSE earnings
- Mortgage profitability data, including repurchase activity
- MBS and mortgage investor rankings
- And many more
See the full list of charts included.
Access to Inside Mortgage Finance data is available in several formats, to match your particular research needs and preferences.
Web access is ideal if you would like access to updates throughout the year, and also provides the deepest historical base. With a web-access subscription, youll have online connection for a full year to the entire set of chartsincluding quarterly updates during the year for many of the charts and an expanded historical set that for some charts dates back to 1984. The charts are instantly downloadable and can be accessed repeatedly throughout your subscription. Depending on which format you select, your charts will either be presented as PDFs or as Excel files. Multi-user pricing is available. One-year single-user subscription $3,050 (PDF) or $7,500 (spreadsheet).
The Excel-format collection brings you the data in spreadsheet form, for use in larger research and analysis projects. You receive approximately 10 years of historical data (varying by chart) through the most recently ended calendar year. Multi-user pricing is available. Single-user license, with domestic shipping....$3,350.
The 2017 Mortgage Market Statistical Annual yearbook print edition gathers all of the data for the 2016 calendar year into a single volume that you can keep in arm's reach. 2017 print edition, with domestic shipping .$1,075.
All data in the MMSA are for the U.S. mortgage market.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Incenter Offers $898 Million of GSE Alt A Servicing Rights
- Industry Calls for More Guidance From CFPB, Less Regulation by Enforcement
- Veep Economist Calabria Hints at No Official Plan for Fannie/Freddie Yet
- What Were Hearing: How do you Solve a Problem Like Ocwen? / Hints that Something was Afoot / Should Ocwen Call its Overseas Workforce Home? / Influencing the GSE Debate / Ginnie Mae Cracks the $1.8 Trillion Mark
- Lone Star Prepping a Potentially Record-Breaking Nonprime MBS (Post-Crisis Era)