Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
With the Mortgage Market Statistical Annual, youll find the most comprehensive and accurate data on all mortgage loan originations and servicing, including non-agency data, home-equity lending and extensive statistics on loan securitizations and GSEs, all gathered in one place.
The "Gold Standard" of Mortgage Statistics
The MMSA is the result of years of IMF market surveys and researchthe same deep storehouse of reliable, accurate and exclusive information often cited by the media, in investor documents and analysts reports. Youll have at your fingertips more than 100 data sets; for most, you'll be able to access many years of historical data through our web or spreadsheet editions.
There is no better resource for detailed, quantifiable information on the mortgage industry.
You can research:
- Top mortgage originators, servicers, underwriters and issuers
- Mortgage originations by product and channel
- Top FHA, nontraditional, ARM and jumbo mortgage producers
- GSE mortgage pools
- Large mortgage servicer delinquency and foreclosure rates
- Loss mitigation activity
- Bank, private mortgage insurers and GSE earnings
- Mortgage profitability data, including repurchase activity
- MBS and mortgage investor rankings
- And many more
See the full list of charts included.
The MMSA is available in several formats, to match your particular research needs and preferences.
Web access is ideal if you would like access to updates throughout the year, and also provides the deepest historical base. With a web-access subscription, youll have online connection for a full year to the entire set of chartsincluding quarterly updates during the year for many of the charts and an expanded historical set that for some charts dates back to 1984. The charts are instantly downloadable and can be accessed repeatedly throughout your subscription. Depending on which format you select, your charts will either be presented as PDFs or as Excel files. Multi-user pricing is available. One-year single-user subscription $2,880 (PDF) or $7,500 (spreadsheet).
The Excel-format CD brings you the data in spreadsheet form, for use in larger research and analysis projects. The CD includes approximately 10 years of historical data (varying by chart) through the most recently ended calendar year. Multi-user pricing is available. Single-user license, with domestic shipping....$3,150.
The 2015 yearbook print edition gathers all of the data for the 2014 calendar year into a single volume that you can keep in arm's reach. 2015 print edition, with domestic shipping .$995.
All data in the MMSA are for the U.S. mortgage market.
- GSE Seller Profile 1Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 4Q14
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: FHA Readies a Bromide? / Another FHA Lender May Sue HUD / Kudos for Quickens Bill Emerson / A Big M&A Deal Brewing? / At Least FBRs Paul Miller is Optimistic
- MBS Trading Volume Hit a Yearly Low in April. Should the Market Worry?
- Oh, and Nationstars EVP of Human Resources is Retiring Too
- FHFA Pulls Down the Cone of Silence on Single-Security Timeline
- Without the Refi Surge, the First Quarter Would Have Been a Dud