Inside Mortgage Finance Publications now accepts advertising in all of our publications, including our fast-growing daily email IMFnews. Deliver your important message to this influential audience! For further information and rates, please request a media planning kit using the form below. If you have any further questions, please call (301) 951-1240, or email Mari Mullane.
Interested in reprints?
Request A Media Planning Kit
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- The New White House Budget: $151.5 Billion of GSE Dividends to Come Right to Uncle Sam
- Quicken Asks Mortgage Insurance Firms to Cut a Deal on MI
- Fairholme Continues Push to Have FHFA Cough Up More PSPA Documents
- GSE MBS Production Slipped in January. A TRID Ice Patch?
- Shakeup at Ditech Financial: Patti Cook Out as President, David Schneider Is In