Inside Mortgage Finance Publications now accepts advertising in all of our publications, as well as our Statistical Annual. Deliver your important message to this captive audience! For further information and rates, please request a media planning kit using the form below. If you have any further questions, please call (301) 951-1240, or email Mari Mullane.
Interested in reprints?
Request A Media Planning Kit
- Top Mortgage Players: 4Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
What do you think is the biggest hurdle to meeting the new QM standards in the CFPBs ability-to-repay rule?
- A debt-to-income (DTI) cap of 43%.
- A 3% cap on points and fees.
- An interest rate cap of the average prime offered rate (APOR) plus 1.5%.