Inside Mortgage Finance Publications now accepts advertising in all of our publications, as well as our Statistical Annual. Deliver your important message to this captive audience! For further information and rates, please request a media planning kit using the form below. If you have any further questions, please call (301) 951-1240, or email Mari Mullane.
Interested in reprints?
Request A Media Planning Kit
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
- Mortgage Profitability Report
- GSE Seller Profile: 1Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2012
- Top Mortgage Players
- 2013 Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
What should be done to reform Fannie Maes and Freddie Macs position in the mortgage market?
- Wind the two GSEs down as quickly as possible while setting up some new government guarantee program for conservatively underwritten conventional mortgages.
- Let the two GSEs continue to funnel money to the Treasury while developing a plan to take them out of conservatorship as private companies.
- Do nothing since the housing market is too dependent on the two GSEs and Congress is unlikely to agree on a major change in the status quo anytime soon.
Most Popular Stories
- Caliber Enters the Correspondent Channel, Taps PennyMac Executive
- Home-Equity Market Still in Doldrums Despite Small Climb in Bank Unfunded Commitments
- Parent of Bexil American Mortgage Loses Money, Second Top Officer Departs
- GSE Shareholders Sue U.S. in Claims Court, Want $41 Billion in Damages
- BofA Settlement Sends Bank Repurchase Activity to Second Highest Level Ever