A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- Quicken Asks Mortgage Insurance Firms to Cut a Deal on MI
- The New White House Budget: $151.5 Billion of GSE Dividends to Come Right to Uncle Sam
- Shakeup at Ditech Financial: Patti Cook Out as President, David Schneider Is In
- With Blackstones Blessing, Incenter Agrees to Buy Servicing Broker Interactive Mortgage Advisors
- Fairholme Continues Push to Have FHFA Cough Up More PSPA Documents