GSE Seller Profile
Uncover the strategies that your competitors and potential partners use to fill their GSE-sales pipeline with GSE Seller Profile. This new data resource, derived by IMFs research team from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loan-level mortgage securities disclosures, details each lenders GSE business:
-- How much they sold to the GSEs,
-- Which channels they used to originate the loans,
-- How they split their sales between products,
-- What were the characteristics of their loans--average FICO score, average loan-to-value ratio, average debt-to-income ratio.
The report is issued quarterly.
Use the information in this report to:
- Unearth successful origination and secondary marketing strategies.
- Find partners whose style complements yours.
- Pinpoint potential new customers.
- Target opportunities through others weaknesses.
With GSE Seller Profile, youll find:
- Ranking of the sellers by volume with detail on their market share, volume by channel, volume by loan purpose and average loan characteristics.
- Details for all companies who made sales to the GSEs during the quarter, including overall rank, total volume and market share and specifics on their volume by channel, volume by loan purpose and average loan characteristics.
- Separate rankings of GSE sellers by channel with channel volume and market share. These rankings provide separate detail on average credit score, DTI, LTV and loan size for refinance and purchase loans.
- Average coupon for the Top 100 sellers for each month in the quarter. Youll find coupon rates for all loans as well as for each purpose and each channel.
As a subscriber to GSE Seller Profile, you gain insight into your competitors and partners strategies in the moment and over time. For example, you would know that between the third and fourth quarters of 2012, Franklin American more than doubled its business with the GSEs, growing significantly across all channels. At the same time, the lender held the line on all loan characteristics and increased average loan size. PennyMac, also benefitting from a growth spurt in 4Q12, saw a slight erosion in FICO scores and loan-to-value ratios while averaging lower debt-to-income ratios and larger loan size.
Choose the purchase option that best suits your needs:
- Subscribe to GSE Seller ProfileReceive quarterly updates in Excel™ format. With this option, youll always have current information on the strategies that others employ when dealing with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Youll also have full flexibility to sort and view the data in the way best suited to your research...$3,657 per year
- Purchase current-period GSE Seller Profile in Excel™ formatDelivered in spreadsheet format, youll have unlimited flexibility to sort and view the information from the most recent quarter .$1,797
- Purchase current-period GSE Seller Profile in PDF or in printThis report provides details for each of the 1,949 companies who sold loans to the GSEs in 1Q13 .$797
- Purchase the GSE Seller Profile for past quarters in Excel™ format or in print.
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Top Mortgage Players: 2Q13
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 2Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
With loan volumes falling, particularly refinancings, where do you see originations coming in at in 2014?
- $1.4 trillion to $1.6 trillion
- $1.2 trillion to $1.39 trillion
- $1 trillion to $1.19 trillion
- Beam me up, Scotty
Most Popular Stories
- Mortgage Repurchases by Banks Hit Five-Year Low
- Short Takes: Happy Holidays From Ocwen: Youre Fired / But Churchill Mortgage is Hiring / Radian Writes $3 Billion in New Business / PNC Settles with Freddie Mac / MSRs Save the Day at Independents
- What Were Hearing: Will Watt Make the CSP a Priority at FHFA? / FHFA May Pick a CSP Chairman First / Luke Hayden? / Fear and Loathing in Servicing-land / Why is a Top-Ranked LO Being Sued by WJB?
- Bexil American Mortgage in the Hunt for a Retail Lender, MSRs
- Appeals Court Deals HUD, CFPB a Setback Over Affiliated Business Arrangements